August 2010 Forum Drawing - Coolit Eco CPU Cooler

A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

August 2010 Forum Drawing - Coolit Eco CPU Cooler

Post by Apoptosis »

This month we have already given away a GeForce GTX 460 video card away on Facebook, but we didn't have a true forums only drawing for our community here on the web. Our friends up at CoolIT sent down a CoolT ECO-R Eco A.L.C. CPU Cooler for us to give away to one lucky forum member.

Quick to Install Into Any Chassis - The extremely compact ECO A.L.C. comes pre-assembled making it easy to install into any chassis with a few simple steps. Unlike heavy air cooled solutions, the ECO exerts little weight on the motherboard keeping the solution well below the maximums specified by Intel and AMD.

Features: A Revolutionary Leap in Design that Delivers Industry Leading Reliability, Performance and Value The ECO Advanced Liquid Cooling (A.L.C.) system is an elegantly engineered ultra low profile thermal solution positioned at an economical price point. CoolIT's engineers have focused on offering a superior proprietary cooling technology that delivers the ultimate performance in a compact design. The whisper quiet ECO cooler is widely compatible with the majority of PC cases featuring a 120mm fan and can be installed in 3 easy steps. CoolIT's selection and design of each component has been scrutinized to ensure the ECO provides industry leading performance and reliability resulting in the ultimate maintenance free cooling solution.
Shane Higgins did a review on this cooler back in May and found it to be a pretty decent cooler for $55 after rebate. The cooler is still $55 after rebate plus shipping, so here is your chance to get one for nothing.

Here are the rules for this months contest. These are provided to help clear things up for those that enter and might win. This is a drawing type contest. By replying to this thread saying that you 'want in' you have one entry in the contest. For an extra chance to win the be a fan of Legit Reviews on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. Mention your facebook/twitter name in the post in order to get up to three entries in this drawing. At the end of the contest All the names will be listed out and a random number generator will be used to pick the winner. Since the last couple contest have had over 100 entries you are allowed only to post once to this thread. Any other posts you make will be deleted, so be sure to make one post and edit that post if you want to change or add something. Basically, do your first post right and you'll be fine.

RULES:
1) This contest is open to active forum members with a valid shipping address in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
2) The winner will be shipped his/her prize as soon as possible (if being shipped internationally (Canada for example) it could take 4-8 weeks by USPS)
3) Depending on your location and how fast USPS or FedEx (our choice) gets out the prizes to you determines when you will get it.
4) The contest ends August 31st, 2010 at midnight CST with the winner being drawn the following day (or shortly after if we are busy).
6) If the prize is unclaimed 72 hours after the random drawing then another name will be drawn and the other names will move up prize levels if applicable.
7) We reserve the right to change the rules at any time (to prevent cheating as some people like to break rules)

Be sure to check out Coolit to find out more about them, support the site, and see their product series. A simple click to their site will do as they will see traffic coming from Legit Reviews.

CoolIT Systems is a world leader in supplying electronics cooling products, with an excellent reputation in the design, development, and manufacturing of liquid cooling systems using our patented MTEC based technology. Our innovative products exceed strenuous performance requirements and provide solid value to our customers. To provide our customers with world-class products, our highly experienced engineering team offers complete lab and testing facilities including the latest design and analysis software and hardware. Learn more about CoolITat http://www.coolitsystems.com/index.php/
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Sttm
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: August 2010 Forum Drawing - Coolit Eco CPU Cooler

Post by Sttm »

I wish to enter the contest.

Facebook: Sean Maples
Core i7 2600k/ ASUS P8Z68-V Z68/ 8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 Blue/ EVGA Geforce GTX 560ti Maximum Graphics Edition/Windows 7/Antec 300/Antec 650w/LG Blu Combo/Hp 27inch 2710M/Samsung P2770HD

"I think sharing is overrated...and helping others. And what's all this crap I've been hearing about tolerance?"
werty316
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by werty316 »

Count me in.

Twitter: werty316
There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.
frankydp
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by frankydp »

I want in. Great piece of gear.
kurahk7
Legit User
Legit User

Post by kurahk7 »

Count me in.
Facebook: Jeff Van
Twitter: @supahmanhere
Intel Core i5 750
ASUS nVidia GeForce 9800gt Glaciator Fansink
Msi P55-GD55
4GB OCZ Plantium PC3-10666 (7-7-7-20 2t)
OCZ ModXStream 700 Watt Semi-Modular
Toshiba DVD Spermulti Drive SATA 2
Antec 900
Hitachi 1TB 32mb 7200RPM SATA2
Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64
stickboy420
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by stickboy420 »

want in
Facebook: Paul Williams
Optix
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by Optix »

I'm game.

Facebook: Ryan Perry
Twitter: Optix78
tfy88
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by tfy88 »

I would love to have this opportunity to win this ECO A.L.C. system. I'm totally game.

Facebook: Ting Fung Yip
slyshane
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by slyshane »

Count me in, cool product!
Twitter: slyshane
Facebook: Shane Blanchard
k1114
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by k1114 »

i want in

fb:
Nick Brown
nyng
Legit User
Legit User

Post by nyng »

Count me in.

Facebook: Naicheng Yang
Twitter: @nyng
blunt2thaface
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by blunt2thaface »

Im in! Running a stock cooler on an AMD 965 ftl

Facebook: Sean McAffry
oh_fubar
Legit User
Legit User

Post by oh_fubar »

I want in also
facebook = Richard King
Twitter = oh_fubar
Last edited by oh_fubar on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
FreeJet
Legit User
Legit User

Post by FreeJet »

I want in.
Twitter name: FreeJet
Parelem
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Parelem »

i want in
facebook; julie gierald
twitter: parelem
rat6fink
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by rat6fink »

I hereby wish to count myself in.
Facebok: David Johnson
"Gentlemen! You can't fight in here! This is the war room!"

"Yes, very good. I'll take a bloody mary and a steak sandwich, and a steak sandwich"

ASUS M4A785TD-V//AMD Phenom II 1090T BE//Sapphire HD5770 Vapor-X//G.Skills Ripjaws 8GB DDR3 1600//Intel SSD boot//500GB & 1TB Seagate//
Antec DF85//Under Water like a scuba diver //Win 7 64-bit//
smilingbounder
Legit User
Legit User

Post by smilingbounder »

I want in
Last edited by smilingbounder on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
frandaman
Legit User
Legit User

Post by frandaman »

I'm soooo in!
tinner
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by tinner »

I'm in, along with many others.