Facebook Friday - Antec Lanboy Air PC Case

A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Facebook Friday - Antec Lanboy Air PC Case

Post by Apoptosis »

Just a heads up to our forum members: http://www.facebook.com/notes/legit-rev ... 2129403882
antec-lanboy-air.jpg
antec-lanboy-air.jpg (62.55 KiB) Viewed 11760 times
Welcome to our fourth Legit Reviews Facebook Friday extravaganza! It is hard to believe that we've been giving stuff away for a month straight, but we have been!

Hopefully by now you heard that Legit Reviews has started a new promotion called Facebook Friday here on the Legit Reviews fan page. What is it? Well, every Friday we are going to announce a product that we will be giving away on Monday morning. We try to keep the weekends light around here, so this will give our fans something to talk about over the weekend. Legit Reviews has always striven to be a simple site and we are going to keep this contest simple also. To enter just share this note and comment on it. We will be holding the drawing on Monday morning, where we will pick a name at random and announce the winner. Yes, it is just that simple. Remember, if you don't share the note you won't be able to win. If your wall is private we'll add you as a friend and if you didn't share the post then we'll have to pick a new name.

This week the sponsor for our weekly promotion is Antec and they have donated a very nice Lanboy Air enthusiast PC Case as a prize! This is a very unique $179.99 case that you can find out more about here - http://store.antec.com/Category/LanBoyAir.aspx. Antec is going to let the winner pick either the yellow or blue version! Be sure to give them some love on Facebook for sponsoring this great promotion - http://www.facebook.com/AntecInc

Antec will ship the Lanboy Air case to the winner and will ship the board to any address in North America. If you live in a country outside the North America maybe you can ship the board to a friend or family member located in North America and then have them ship it to your country. As always you will be responsible for any customs fees, taxes or any other charge associated with your local rules and regulations. This contest is also void and null in locations that do not allow such things to take place. We always get people upset that it's not open to other countries, but please remember we are located in the US and are working with US companies to get the prizes.

Be sure to let us know what you think of this new promotion when you comment to enter the contest. Also be sure to check out the Antec site by following the link given above to give them some love for donating a gaming case for our followers!
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
FZ1

Re: Facebook Friday - Antec Lanboy Air PC Case

Post by FZ1 »

Those are sweet...I remember seeing the prototypes at CES a few years ago...good luck to all!
Joe
highaltitude
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by highaltitude »

Those are definitly nice looking cases!
Cooler Master HAF 932 full tower, ASUS P6X58D Premium Mobo, Intel i7 930 2.8Ghz CPU OC'd to 3.75Ghz, Cooler Master V8 heatsink, EVGA GTX260 SC SLI video card, Corsair TX750 watt power supply, 128Gb Crucial SSD C300,2x 1TB 6Gb/s Sata3 hard drives in RAID0, LG Blueray Burner, 6GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 memory & 500GB external drive, running Windows 7 Ultimate x64.
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Kaos Kid »

me like blue one

good luck me [-o<

:P
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll: