A general question about "Facebook Friday"

A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
dlb
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

A general question about "Facebook Friday"

Post by dlb »

How are the winners for the "Facebook Friday" giveaways notified? Is it thru F'Book? via email? here at the LR forums? thru LR PM? All of the above? Some of the above? None of the above?

These LRFBF giveaways are excellent, and I have yet to win one, but I've been wondering for 3 or 4 weeks now... if I'm selected, how would I know? and if I don't respond within a day or two or four, what happens to my prize?

I think these are questions that many of us have, but didn't know how/where to ask. If this info is posted someplace and I was too lame to find it, please post a link or something....

Thanks, and ROCK ON! :supz:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A general question about "Facebook Friday"

Post by Apoptosis »

On Facebook of course...

Scroll down our wall and you'll see each week we make a post with a link to the winners Facebook URL w/ their picture...

You get an alert on that and we also send you a message on Facebook in order to get your shipping address. Worked flawlessly for 3 months now.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
bug
Legit User
Legit User

Post by bug »

Can you provide an alt means to enter these contest for those of us not wanting to participate in the CIA datamining-offline tracking program known as Facebook? :toimonster:
of the 30k human genes, 6k are expressed only in the brain

Tzipisa li Yeshua, Gemara Shabbos 31a
vbironchef
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by vbironchef »

:lol: I feel the same way!
PM_DMNKLR
Legit User
Legit User

Post by PM_DMNKLR »

If they did it another way than on Facebook, they could no longer call it "Facebook Friday"...

On a side note, I myself have yet to win one, though a couple of my FB friends have, but I still keep a keen eye on it regardless, in the off-chance I might actually win something, by a miraculous long shot, lol. I've also seen all of the "winner alert" posts as well, they're kinda in-your-face about it really, hard to miss in fact. Then again, most people don't look at more than 10% of their feed, unlike me, also note that with the new ticker on the right side of your FB feed, there will be things not in your regular feed, so it's possible that the FBF notices could show up there and not in your regular feed. I've seen this also.

Btw, thanks for hosting all of the FBF and other contests/giveaways that you do :) We all appreciate it!