Intel 32 in 32 Challenge: Win Intel 32nm Unlocked

A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
tbriggs777
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Intel 32 in 32 Challenge: Win Intel 32nm Unlocked

Post by tbriggs777 »

Weekly Chances to Win New Intel 32nm Unlocked Processors
Intel just launched their new 32nm, "Unlocked" Intel® Core™ i7-3930K and Intel® Core™ i7-3960X Extreme Edition processors. To celebrate the launch, they're giving away chances to win 32nm "unlocked" hardware bundles over the next 32 days. Weekly prize bundles also include the Intel® Desktop Board DX79SI and Intel® Solid-State Hard Drives.

Grand Prize

The Grand Prize winner will go to NewEgg.com HQ where they'll choose components and build their own Intel-based Unlocked PC valued at up to USD$5,400. Airfare, lodging, and transportation for the winner and one friend is included. Starting with an Intel® Core™ i7-3960X "Extreme Edition" processor, Intel® Desktop Board DX79SI, and Intel® 510 Series 250 GB Solid-State Drive, the winner will choose up to USD$3,300 in additional components to build their ultimate Intel Unlocked desktop PC. Winner will also get to show off their build on Newegg's YouTube channel.

To Enter, visit Intel's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/Intel?sk=app_284558204917257

CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS (The Fine Print)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Giveaway (Weeks 1-3) Ends 10/4/11, subject to Entry Periods. Contest (Week 4), ends 12/15/11. Giveaway and Contest are; (a) subject to full official rules available at http://www.poweredbyintel.com; (b) open to legal residents of the 50 US, DC and Canada (excluding residents of Quebec), at least 18 years of age or age of majority in province/territory of residence at time of entry; and (c) void where prohibited. The Giveaway and Contest are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Intel Corporation and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for purposes of selecting and notifying prize winners. Official Rules. Privacy Policy.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Intel 32 in 32 Challenge: Win Intel 32nm Unlocked

Post by Apoptosis »

be sure to enter!
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
jazboy
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by jazboy »

Nice one.. But i guess i am unlucky as i closed my FB account
anuparockz
Legit User
Legit User

Post by anuparockz »

Nice contest. Thanks Intel for providing the prizes and thank you LR, for sharing it. Definitely entering!
PM_DMNKLR
Legit User
Legit User

Post by PM_DMNKLR »

I entered, hopefully I'll win it too, but I think if I did, I'd probably faint and pee myself, lol. Talk about an awesome and epic contest.
tzaar0723
Legit User
Legit User

Post by tzaar0723 »

I'm most definitely in this one. $5400 would build an amazing rig!

Thanks for posting this one. :)