BIOSTAR TZ77A Motherboard Giveway!

A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

BIOSTAR TZ77A Motherboard Giveway!

Post by Apoptosis »

This week the sponsor for our weekly promotion is Biostar and they have donated a BIOSTAR TZ77A motherboard as a prize! This prize has a retail value of ~$120 and you can find out more about here - http://www.biostar-usa.com/app/en-us/mb ... p?S_ID=580 . Be sure to give Biostar some love on Facebook for sponsoring this great promotion - http://www.facebook.com/BiostarHQ
biostar-t77a.jpg
b20120313_21.jpg
b20120313_21.jpg (195.38 KiB) Viewed 32279 times
The BIOSTAR TZ77A is a great foundation for your next PC build supporting the state-of-the-art Intel 3rd generation Core processors in LGA 1155 packaging. The Z77 chipset natively supports USB 3.0 technology bringing the USB peripherals data transfer to a new level at up to 5Gbps. Intel Smart Connect Technology keeps you always up to date with social networking even when system is asleep, while Intel Rapid Start Technology allows your PC to resume from deepest sleep in a flash.

8-phase power design and 100% X.D.C solid capacitor permit excellent quality and reliability in rigorous environment. BIO-Remote 2 technology turns your Android or Apple products into a remote control, making your smartphone even smarter. The ATI CrossFireX technology along with PCIe 3.0 pushes your graphics performance to limits by enabling multiple graphics card to co-work in a single system.
All you need to do is like, share and comment on the picture of the BIOSTAR TZ77A Motherboard that is on our Facebook wall! Here is our Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 8950833882

Biostar will ship the motherboard to the winner and is willing to ship the board to any address in North America (Canada will have to pay their own customs). If you live in another country you may have your prize delivered to a friend or family member located in North America and then they can it to your country. As always you will be responsible for any customs fees, taxes or any other charge associated with your local rules and regulations. This contest is also void and null in locations that do not allow such things to take place. We always get people upset that it's not open to other countries, but please remember we are located in the US and are working with US companies to get the prizes.

Entry Period: The Giveaway starts on Friday, May 25th, 2012 at 12:00 PM Central and ends Thursday, May 31th, 2012 at 12:00 PM Central (the "Entry Period".)
Entry: To enter the Giveaway, follow the instructions on the primary Giveaway web page. Submission will result in one (1) entry. All duplicate entries are disqualified.
Drawing: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, the Giveaway Organizer will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted and will be asked to provide their full name, age, email and mailing address within three (3) days of being notified. If a potential winner does not respond within the stated time frame, the Giveaway Organizer at its own discretion may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period, or nullify that prize. Limit one (1) prize per household per Giveaway.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: BIOSTAR TZ77A Motherboard Giveway!

Post by Major_A »

Good luck to all of you that enter. Remember if you are a regular and win post us some pics.
buggers
Legit User
Legit User

Post by buggers »

So who won??
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

drawing will be in the morning. Had a ton of things to do today and didn't get around to the drawing.
Follow Me on Twitter!
PM_DMNKLR
Legit User
Legit User

Post by PM_DMNKLR »

Well it appears that even the 1st re-draw winner still hasn't responded yet, so I replied to your comment about that, where you ask who wants it (Ronald Smith on Facebook). Seems a few others have done so as well. I can't believe people would enter and not claim their prize when they win it.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

yup... drawing the third name here in a bit.
Follow Me on Twitter!
slugbug
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by slugbug »

Hopefully the next winner claims it :?
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

I'll claim it, insert 1st winners Facebook name here.
buggers
Legit User
Legit User

Post by buggers »

Can I have it please? I'm building a new pc and the only parts I don't have are the motherboard and cpu. Pleeease. I already had to decide between putting food on the table for my kids or a good graphics cards. Now that my children have died of starvation I have nothing else left to decide on.
buggers
Legit User
Legit User

Post by buggers »

That was a joke in case anyone was wondering. But seriously I would like this motherboard!
slugbug
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by slugbug »

These guys are gonna freak when they finally get around to checking their messages and realize they could have won :rolleyes:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

yup...

I'm trying to hook someone up big time and have struck out over 10 time now. I sent a notice to a new person 6 hours ago and still no response. A free Z77 board and 8GB of memory is pretty sweet and people are missing out. Makes me wonder why people aren't responding. Never had this big of an issue giving stuff away.
yup.jpg
yup.jpg (29.45 KiB) Viewed 31532 times
Follow Me on Twitter!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

I'll take both. But Facebook can kiss my ***. Someone a few years ago told me to create a Linkedin account. Found out what is was an only signed in last week to delete my account.
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Kaos Kid »

I'll mow your grass weekly for a month, I'll take your wife to see a chick flick, and I'll ...

wait, can't say that, this is a family forum... :P

Boy this guys are freaking idiots to not be beating down your firewall to send you back a confirmation! :lol:
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
slugbug
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by slugbug »

Apoptosis wrote:yup...

I'm trying to hook someone up big time and have struck out over 10 time now. I sent a notice to a new person 6 hours ago and still no response. A free Z77 board and 8GB of memory is pretty sweet and people are missing out. Makes me wonder why people aren't responding. Never had this big of an issue giving stuff away.
yup.jpg
Did he respond?
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Kaos Kid »

Some of these people could be the victims of Facebooks' changeover to timeline and not understanding the new privacy provisions. I'm still on the old format being a staunch holdout, and so far have not fallen prey to the new layout... *crosses fingers on that* .

Also, these people must not have joined via their friends' shares on Facebook, or those friends would have been on the horn to them to give them a heads up, so you gotta wonder where they originally came from and where they went :?
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
Nivekt
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Nivekt »

I just now saw the private message in Facebook that I got from Nate back on the 19th of June. I dont understand how I missed it considering I check Facebook daily. I wonder if it has something to do with receiving a message from someone not in my contacts? It put the message in an "other" folder under messages and didnt notify me for some reason. Oh well, here's hoping. I sure could use this board to build my folding rig.
slugbug
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by slugbug »

Nivekt wrote:I just now saw the private message in Facebook that I got from Nate back on the 19th of June. I dont understand how I missed it considering I check Facebook daily. I wonder if it has something to do with receiving a message from someone not in my contacts? It put the message in an "other" folder under messages and didnt notify me for some reason. Oh well, here's hoping. I sure could use this board to build my folding rig.
Well that sucks :( Exactly, if you receive a message from someone not in your friends list then it will go in messages/other and you will not get an email about it.
OregonSlacker
Legit User
Legit User

Post by OregonSlacker »

Need to have Email address in addition to contest entries to avoid this problem...
Trying to contact a winner via Facebook is a no no anyways and will only lead to problems in the future.