Patriot Viper Xtreme Division 2 2400MHz Memory Kit Giveway!

A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Patriot Viper Xtreme Division 2 2400MHz Memory Kit Givew

Post by Apoptosis »

slugbug wrote:How many people here use Twitter? That might be an alternative.
We use twitter now, but it brings in 5% the traffic that Facebook does.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
vbironchef
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by vbironchef »

The average analyst target price for Facebook is $38.50. At a price of $38.50, it will take over 100 years of profits to pay for one share.
Merlin
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Merlin »

I know I am not a "active" memeber here in that I do not have a lot to offer other users but, this site has been my only source of computer information since I joined. Anytime I am at a local computer component retailer and I see someone that looks lost I tell them they need to come here to "educate" themselves before they buy something they know nothing about. I have been frustrated many times when someone that just dropped by and clicked like on facebook won a cool item when others that are here on a regular basis win nothing. With that said NAte please do not stop doing what your gut tells you to do. You and your staff have made this site ROCK!! Don't change anything for some poeple who want to complian. I suggest that you make the rule that after three( or some other random number) of "winners" fail to claim the prize it will move to an active forum memebrs only drawing. You could even start using high post count qualifications to insure your loyal members get the items that are unclaimed. In this way you can get the traffic you need from facebook and grow the site while eliminating the headache of finding a winner that will appreciate and claim the prize. Just my idea.

I dont do facebook or twitter but I do LR
Merlin
Windows 10 64 bit home on both
ASUS Z97-A LGA1150|i7 4790K|32Gb G-skill Ripjaws DDR3 2400| EVGA GTX660 | Corsair HX520W PSU
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO 1151|i7 8700K|32Gb G-skill Ripjaws DDR4-2666| EVGA GTX1080 | Samsung 500GB SSD | Corsair AX760 PSU