Patriot Viper Xtreme Division 2 2400MHz Memory Kit Giveway!

A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Patriot Viper Xtreme Division 2 2400MHz Memory Kit Giveway!

Post by Apoptosis »

This week the sponsor for our weekly promotion is Patriot and they have donated a Patriot Viper Xtreme Division 2 8GB 2400 MHz memory kit as a prize! This prize has a retail value of ~$99.99 and you can find out more about it here - http://patriotmemory.com/products/detai ... 244&type=1 . Be sure to give Patriot Memory some love on Facebook for sponsoring this great promotion - http://www.facebook.com/PATRIOTmem
viper-2400MHz.jpg
viper-2400MHz.jpg (37.57 KiB) Viewed 42544 times
Patriot's Viper Xtreme Series, Division 2 Edition memory kits are designed for Intel's® 2nd Generation Core™ processors. Engineered for PC Gamers and enthusiasts the Viper Xtreme Division 2's utilize a custom designed heatshield solution with an outer shield built around a copper core to provide enhanced cooling. Each module has 6 grams of copper at its core paired with extruded aircraft-grade aluminum outer shield. Built from only using the highest quality pre-sorted IC's available, they are rigorously tested and validated on the Intel® 7 Series platform to achieve maximum performance and stability. These modules are engineered to reach PC3-19200 (2400MHz) at 11-11-11-30 timings and are available 8GB (2 x 4GB) kits. Each module is 100% hand-tested to quality assurance and is backed by a full-lifetime warranty and industry leading customer service.
All you need to do is like, share and comment on the picture of the Patriot memory kit that is on our Facebook wall! Here is our Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 8950833882

Patriot Memory will ship the motherboard to the winner and is willing to ship the board to any address in the world . As always you will be responsible for any customs fees, taxes or any other charge associated with your local rules and regulations. This contest is also void and null in locations that do not allow such things to take place.

Entry Period: The Giveaway starts on Monday June 5th, 2012 at 12:00 PM Central and ends Friday, June 8th, 2012 at 12:00 PM Central (the "Entry Period".)
Entry: To enter the Giveaway, follow the instructions on the primary Giveaway web page. Submission will result in one (1) entry. All duplicate entries are disqualified.
Drawing: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, the Giveaway Organizer will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted and will be asked to provide their full name, age, email and mailing address within three (3) days of being notified. If a potential winner does not respond within the stated time frame, the Giveaway Organizer at its own discretion may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period, or nullify that prize. Limit one (1) prize per household per Giveaway.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Patriot Viper Xtreme Division 2 2400MHz Memory Kit Givew

Post by Apoptosis »

If you are a forum member that would like to participate and do not have a Facebook account please post up here that you would like to enter and I'll include your name in the giveaway.
Follow Me on Twitter!
PM_DMNKLR
Legit User
Legit User

Post by PM_DMNKLR »

You know, I never did see the real pic ever show up on your FB page. The link you provided is for the motherboard from the previous giveaway.
FeRaL
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by FeRaL »

I'll post here to be entered in the contest since it doesn't seem to be showing up on Facebook.
johndoe
Legit User
Legit User

Post by johndoe »

please consider this my contest entry. thanks! :)
sushrukh
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by sushrukh »

Please consider this as my entry since the FB link you posted is wrong!
slugbug
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by slugbug »

This giveaway ended nearly a week ago.
sushrukh
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by sushrukh »

slugbug wrote:This giveaway ended nearly a week ago.
Sorry didn't notice that because of the earlier posts got posted on 13th.Thanks Gary!
buggers
Legit User
Legit User

Post by buggers »

Who won this? How do you notify the winner? Do you send a private message on FB or an email or both?
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Kaos Kid »

buggers wrote:Who won this? How do you notify the winner? Do you send a private message on FB or an email or both?
Nathan sends a PM on Facebook, plus he posts in the thread on FB and here. You have to have already "liked" LegitReviews on FB, and be ready to answer his friend request if you aren't already friends. I believe that I made it a bit easier by having an open friend request to him already in place first so all he had to do was confirm it. Also as per the rules you have to have shared the contest on your FB wall so Nathan can see it when he checks (each individual giveaway as it happens--just sharing the first one you enter doesn't carry over to the next). I had no problem being notified when I was the lucky recipient of a prize last month, you just have to follow the directions in the contest to a "T". You may want to check your control panel settings>>>board preferences on the global tab and make sure that "administrators can email me information" and "notify me of new private messages" as well as ""pop up window on new private messages" is checked.

Hope this helps!
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

I've sent messages to 5 people on Facebook and no one is getting back to me...

Going to send another today...

No one has claimed the Biostar board either... I think I am up to 6 on that one. I stopped posting winners on Facebook till they confirm... If I didn't do that I'd be spamming with winners that enter yet never claim. A few people I can't get in touch with because on FB they have the policies so tight you can't message them.
Follow Me on Twitter!
slugbug
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by slugbug »

People have to remember to check messages/other on Facebook.
Martin_591
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Martin_591 »

It's for that i check my other messages everyday, want try Apoptosis? :roll:
slugbug
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by slugbug »

Still no luck with people claiming these two prizes?
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

nope... sending a message to one facebook user per day and giving them 24 hours

The last ones were sent "21 hours ago"
Follow Me on Twitter!
Martin_591
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Martin_591 »

So, alway no winner?
slugbug
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by slugbug »

This is getting a little ridiculous. Check your messages guys :cry:
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Kaos Kid »

I did, no happiness here :lol:
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
buggers
Legit User
Legit User

Post by buggers »

Can you also post the names of the winners on this board in case they're not getting it on their facebook pages.
slugbug
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by slugbug »

All people need to do is check messages/other. Facebook made that change almost a year ago.