The BIOSTAR TZ77XE3 is a great foundation for your next PC build supporting the state-of-the-art Intel 3rd generation Core processors in LGA 1155 packaging. The Z77 chipset natively supports USB 3.0 technology bringing the USB peripherals data transfer to a new level at up to 5Gbps. Intel Smart Connect Technology keeps you always up to date with social networking even when system is asleep, while Intel Rapid Start Technology allows your PC to resume from deepest sleep in a flash.
13-phase power design and 100% X.D.C solid capacitor permit excellent quality and reliability in rigorous environment. Virtu Universal MVP intelligently and dynamically assigns tasks to integrated or discrete graphics resource for uncompromised game response performance and better power efficiency. BIO-Remote 2 technology turns your Android or Apple products into a remote control, making your smartphone even smarter. THX truStudio PRO technology refreshes your listening experience with true-to-life sound from music, movies and games. The NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFireX technology push your graphics performance to limits by enabling multiple graphics card to co-work in a single system.
Biostar TZ77XE3 Motherboard Features:
Support the Intel 3rd and 2nd generation Core i7 and Core i5 processors in the 1155 package
Intel Z77 single chip architecture
Support 4-DIMM DDR3-2600(OC)/2400(OC)/2133(OC)/1866(OC)/1600/1333 up to 32G maximum capacity
Support SATA 6Gb/s 2X speed than current SATA 3G
Support Intel Smart Response Technology
Support USB 3.0
100% X.D.C solid capacitor
BIOSTAR G.P.U (Green Power Utility) Technology for Energy Saving
BIOSTAR Toverclocker utility
BIOSTAR will ship the motherboard to the winner and is willing to ship the board to any address in North America (Canada will have to pay their own customs). If you live in another country you may have your prize delivered to a friend or family member located in North America and then they can it to your country. As always you will be responsible for any customs fees, taxes or any other charge associated with your local rules and regulations. This contest is also void and null in locations that do not allow such things to take place. We always get people upset that it's not open to other countries, but please remember we are located in the US and are working with US companies to get the prizes.
To enter this contest you can do so by making a comment on this forum saying that you would like to enter and answering one question - What motherboard feature is most important to you for your next system build?
We are also allowing Facebook followers to enter on Facebook, so if you want to increase your odds of winning this motherboard be sure to enter there also.
1) This contest is open to active forum members with a valid shipping address in the North America (You will have to pay all taxes, custom fees, duties or anything else).
2) The winner will be shipped his/her prize as soon as possible (if being shipped internationally (Canada for example) it could take 4-8 weeks by USPS)
3) Depending on your location and how fast BIOSTAR ships the motherbaord determines when you will get it. Legit Reviews will never have possession of the board, BIOSTAR has it.
4) The contest ends October 18th, 2012 at midnight CST with the winner being drawn the following day (October 19th or shortly after if we are busy).
6) If the prize is unclaimed 72 hours after the random drawing then another name will be drawn and the other names will move up prize levels if applicable.
7) We reserve the right to change the rules at any time (to prevent cheating as some people like to break rules)