Biostar TZ77XE3 Motherboard Giveaway

A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Biostar TZ77XE3 Motherboard Giveaway

Post by Apoptosis »

BIOSTAR and Legit Reviews have teamed up to give one lucky site reader a BIOSTAR TZ77XE3 Motherboard! This board features the Intel Z77 chipset and an LGA 1155 socket, so it supports the latest Ivy Bridge and Sandy Bridge processors! This is a chance to win a $129.99 motherboard that would be a great foundation for your next DIY system build!
b20120313_24.jpg
The BIOSTAR TZ77XE3 is a great foundation for your next PC build supporting the state-of-the-art Intel 3rd generation Core processors in LGA 1155 packaging. The Z77 chipset natively supports USB 3.0 technology bringing the USB peripherals data transfer to a new level at up to 5Gbps. Intel Smart Connect Technology keeps you always up to date with social networking even when system is asleep, while Intel Rapid Start Technology allows your PC to resume from deepest sleep in a flash.

13-phase power design and 100% X.D.C solid capacitor permit excellent quality and reliability in rigorous environment. Virtu Universal MVP intelligently and dynamically assigns tasks to integrated or discrete graphics resource for uncompromised game response performance and better power efficiency. BIO-Remote 2 technology turns your Android or Apple products into a remote control, making your smartphone even smarter. THX truStudio PRO technology refreshes your listening experience with true-to-life sound from music, movies and games. The NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFireX technology push your graphics performance to limits by enabling multiple graphics card to co-work in a single system.

Biostar TZ77XE3 Motherboard Features:

Support the Intel 3rd and 2nd generation Core i7 and Core i5 processors in the 1155 package
Intel Z77 single chip architecture
Support 4-DIMM DDR3-2600(OC)/2400(OC)/2133(OC)/1866(OC)/1600/1333 up to 32G maximum capacity
Support SATA 6Gb/s 2X speed than current SATA 3G
Support Intel Smart Response Technology
Support USB 3.0
100% X.D.C solid capacitor
BIOSTAR G.P.U (Green Power Utility) Technology for Energy Saving
BIOSTAR Toverclocker utility
BIOSTAR will ship the motherboard to the winner and is willing to ship the board to any address in North America (Canada will have to pay their own customs). If you live in another country you may have your prize delivered to a friend or family member located in North America and then they can it to your country. As always you will be responsible for any customs fees, taxes or any other charge associated with your local rules and regulations. This contest is also void and null in locations that do not allow such things to take place. We always get people upset that it's not open to other countries, but please remember we are located in the US and are working with US companies to get the prizes.

To enter this contest you can do so by making a comment on this forum saying that you would like to enter and answering one question - What motherboard feature is most important to you for your next system build?

We are also allowing Facebook followers to enter on Facebook, so if you want to increase your odds of winning this motherboard be sure to enter there also.

RULES:
1) This contest is open to active forum members with a valid shipping address in the North America (You will have to pay all taxes, custom fees, duties or anything else).
2) The winner will be shipped his/her prize as soon as possible (if being shipped internationally (Canada for example) it could take 4-8 weeks by USPS)
3) Depending on your location and how fast BIOSTAR ships the motherbaord determines when you will get it. Legit Reviews will never have possession of the board, BIOSTAR has it.
4) The contest ends October 18th, 2012 at midnight CST with the winner being drawn the following day (October 19th or shortly after if we are busy).
6) If the prize is unclaimed 72 hours after the random drawing then another name will be drawn and the other names will move up prize levels if applicable.
7) We reserve the right to change the rules at any time (to prevent cheating as some people like to break rules)
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
slugbug
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Biostar TZ77XE3 Motherboard Giveaway

Post by slugbug »

Entered on Facebook. Very nice motherboard.
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Kaos Kid »

Yes, please enter me into this contest. Probably the most important feature on my wishlist for an Intel board is the latest 3rd Generation i7 support, if someone is going to upgrade, might as well make it the latest and greatest.
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
amdcrankitup
Legit User
Legit User

Post by amdcrankitup »

Thanks Legit Reviews for another oppurtunity in this great giveaway! Ive never owned a Intel Motherboard and this would be a great chance to be able to build my first Intel Rig!!! So please count me in!! Liked, Entered and sharing and share some more! Facebook Bill Barnes, Twitter G1killer and Google+ Bill Barnes! Good luck to all here!
DynamoNED
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by DynamoNED »

Yes, please enter me into this giveaway. As for my most important feature, I'd have to say an abundance of SATA-III ports. My current main system is an X58 based rig (Core i7 920 CPU/ASUS P6X58D-E motherboard)that has only 2 SATA-III ports, and my backup system is an AMD 880G system (Phenom II X6 1055T/Gigabyte 880GM-UD2H) with only SATA-II ports. With SSD's appearing to be the future of storage, I don't want a my SATA controller to be my bottleneck!
tazeat
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by tazeat »

Lots of Sata ports, 8 or more if possible.

Reliable good sound. Optical toslink out is nice.

Built in quality gigabit ethernet, no craptastic realteks that won't hit 500mbit no matter which driver you use.

Good bios with proper tools and overclocking capabilities, also must post quickly.
beastrow
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by beastrow »

Count me in as well! I've actually been shopping for a mobo for a new build for my wife and this one looks pretty solid!
davidm71
Legit User
Legit User

Post by davidm71 »

Hi,

I would like to enter this contest. The most important feature I would say is basically the overall design in that how well laid out are the ports. Yes the design of the board is most important.
sasar
Legit User
Legit User

Post by sasar »

Yes please, I'll take it :)
Sata 6Gb & USB 3 that's exactly what I m after! Biostar for the win!
Thunder350
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Thunder350 »

#1 thing I look for in a new motherboard is its price vs design ratio. I don't need all these fancy features that I'd probably never use. I just need the best motherboard with plenty of ports that supports the latest standards (USB 3.0, SATA 3, etc) to plug my variety of hardware into. But I also won't pay a obscene amount of money for it. It needs a perfect balance. (Best bang for your buck!)
Last edited by Thunder350 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
muggy
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by muggy »

I want to win, help a gamer out!

The best features are VIRTU MVP, and the 13 phase power design to help with overclocking.
Ikonos
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Ikonos »

Please enter me into this contest. The most important motherboard feature to me is the overclocking software.
sloaner
Legit User
Legit User

Post by sloaner »

Please enter my name in this. The most important thing for my builds is good quality board with enough USB's and headers for my peripherals.
FFKid03
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by FFKid03 »

I'd love to enter; need a good solid motherboard for my next build.
Bean007
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Bean007 »

Hmmm Biostar trying to hang with the big boys, eh?

I would like to enter the contest and I think the feature that I like about this motherboard for a build is the THX truStudio PRO technology.
Last edited by Bean007 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
phenom2
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by phenom2 »

Yes of course I want to enter the contest! For me it's important the stability of the motherboard. It has 13 phase power design and solid capacitors giving us more chances to get an higher and stable overclock! I appreciate USB3.0 too!
vbaker9
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by vbaker9 »

I would like to win this motherboard.
Thanks for the contest.
alister
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by alister »

I would like to enter :)

What motherboard feature is most important to you for your next system build?

The most important feature for me is a motherboard that has more up to date features (ie: USB 3, etc...) so that I can take advantage of new and upcoming hardware. I try to avoid boards that are out of date technology wise.
brickman61
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by brickman61 »

Count me in! The feature I'm looking for is the 3rd generation i7 support.

Thanks for the great contest LR and Biostar!!!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

Sign me up! My Intel DZ68BC is slowly driving me insane.
Last edited by Major_A on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.