Opteron 170 and Foxconn NF4UK8AA-8EKRS - $20

Buy, sell, or trade with other members. feel free to post anything you have or need.
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Opteron 170 and Foxconn NF4UK8AA-8EKRS - $20

Post by Major_A »

Up for sale are an Opteron 170 and a Foxconn NF4UK8AA-8EKRS motherboard. I am selling the processor and it's packaged cooler (best boxed cooler I've ever used) and basically giving away the motherboard. Since there is a higher chance of damage to the CPU during shipping it by itself you will be getting a motherboard that works or it doesn't, I'm not sure. When I pulled the parts out of the attic I put in a new button battery (CR2032) in the motherboard.

I am asking $20 for the lot plus shipping. If you are interested in the item send me your mailing address and I'll see what USPS says about shipping costs. I will ship to anywhere in the US and Canada (if Canada we'll have to work out a currency exchange rate). The package will be sent via USPS Priority Mail. Upon payment I'll get the item shipped out by the next business day. I am working from 7:30-5:00PM with an hour drive each way. So I highly doubt I'll be able to get the item in the mail the same day.

I will keep this post active for 2 weeks and if there are no takers I'll move on to another avenue for the sale. I like you guys and gals so you have first dibs.
CPU&Motherboard1.jpg
CPU&Motherboard1.jpg (218.79 KiB) Viewed 9521 times
CPU&Motherboard2.jpg
CPU&Motherboard2.jpg (163.76 KiB) Viewed 9521 times
CPU&Motherboard3.jpg
CPU&Motherboard3.jpg (173.96 KiB) Viewed 9521 times