erros in installing Sysmark2007 preview 1.05

Hard Drives, Optical Drives, USB keys, Flash memory. Need help with or have experiences with a storage device? Share it in here!
djkahc
Legit User
Legit User

erros in installing Sysmark2007 preview 1.05

Post by djkahc »

Hi every one,

I was trying to install sysmark2007 preview 1.05 but at the end of the 2nd DVD it gives me a message saying that installation of the files have failed and those files are 3DS MAX, Adobe After Effects and MS Project, and when I tried to install it manually it says the cabinet file is corrupt(For Example:Error 1315: the cabinet file Cabs.max2.cab required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This cud incdicate network error,a n error reading from the CDROM or a problem with this package.). I have used brand new sysmark2007 DVDs. I have followed all the prerequirements like disabling the necessary options(disabling auto disk defragmentation, disable remote assistance.....) and running Bapco_autoconfig_file as an administrator.I didn't even install the updates while installing the vista homebasic. The drive that I am trying to install my sysmark2007 software is an OCZ SSD 120 GB Sata II.

Can anyone suggest me regarding this issue

Thanks
Djkahc