OCZ SSD 25nm swap

Hard Drives, Optical Drives, USB keys, Flash memory. Need help with or have experiences with a storage device? Share it in here!
pwcmed
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

OCZ SSD 25nm swap

Post by pwcmed »

I currently have SSD's in 5 out of my 8 computers, 4 of them OCZ. Seeing this kind of BS has made me rethink which company I buy.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/ocz ... ,2867.html

I'll sum it up for you guys, 25nm means slower drives and less space for the same model number. OCZ is swapping the drives if anyone has a 25nm part
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: OCZ SSD 25nm swap

Post by Apoptosis »

We have some on the way to review and to bring this to light as well. I've been following this for a few weeks and it is interesting. I like how Corsair made two part numbers to clearly show the difference.

I like how they handled it - http://forums.legitreviews.com/about32648.html
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
pwcmed
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by pwcmed »

I posted this at the OCZ forum.
I have been an OCZ customer for a long time. I have seven machines and only two have mechanical hard drives, the rest have OCZ SSDs in them. I have even recommend OCZ SSDs to many of my friends who have purchased your products. Now I have to explain to them that the drive I recommended and they bought does not perform as well as mine even though the model numbers are the same. Now they have to RMA to receive the product that they expected in the first place, costing time and expense. OCZ should be ashamed for not only deceiving your customers but for having the audacity to try and charge them to get the product they thought they were buying in the first place. Only after people started complaining was that fee waived. Needless to say, I will no longer be an OCZ customer or recommending their products to any friends.
I have short **** list but adding OCZ to it.

ECS :finga:
OCZ :finga:

Told you it was short.
pwcmed
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by pwcmed »