Due to the explosion of free-to-play gaming on the PC, bringing you next generation graphics in some of today’s biggest titles, we are starting to see more and more blockbuster games moving across to the free-to-play business model. It’s big business, with over 250 Million gamers now playing over 14 Billion hours of free-to-play games a year.
According to a Steam Hardware Survey, over 36 million gamers don’t meet the recommended specs, meaning they’re missing out on the very best experience in their favourite games.
So, NVIDIA’s new bundle offer is all about Free-to-play – Everyone who purchases a GeForce GTX card (GTX 650 or above), will receive up to $150 of in-game value to use in the following three titles:
· Planetside 2 – One of the highest scoring game on Metacritic in 2012. The game is demanding, and requires a high end graphics cards (similar to what you would need to play the likes of Crysis 3 or Far Cry 3).
· World of Tanks – one of the biggest games out there and a big cultural phenomenon, requiring a mid-range GPU to run the game at 1080p.
· Hawken – powered by PhysX, this title also requires high end graphics hardware for 1080p play, in order to receive stunning visuals and ground-breaking gameplay.
Gamers will be able to pick up a GeForce GTX graphics card and take advantage of this offer starting today from participating retailers!
Forum for all the nVidia video cards from the past, present and future!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 33616
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:45 pm
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Here’s some info on the new bundle campaign that’s kicking off today across EMEAI and NA.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest