Trying to help my CPU

Forum for all the nVidia video cards from the past, present and future!
[email protected]
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Trying to help my CPU

Post by [email protected] »

I am currently using a GE Force 8400 with 567 GPU clock and 500mb memory. I use my system for audio recording and it seems that when the graphics are loaded up (or things are moving) it loads down the audio with pops and clicks. I'm wondering if a better Graphics Card would help this problem. I've read that whatever a Graphics card CANT handle has to be taken from your systems CPU and memory. So I'm trying to put the least load on my CPU so its available for audio, which is the main purpose of my system. Any thoughts?
Pete
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Trying to help my CPU

Post by sbohdan »

What are the other specs of your computer? It would be most helpful if you had them in your signature, so we have all the info to help you get the answers.
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=