Corsair Vengeance 1100 Gaming Headset Free AR

Know of a great deal on the web or at a local retailer? Let your fellow members in on the secret!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Corsair Vengeance 1100 Gaming Headset Free AR

Post by Apoptosis »

TigerDirect has Corsair Vengeance 1100 Gaming Headset (CA-9011113-WW) for $40 - $20 rebate - $20 rebate = Free with free shipping.

It has two rebates, but one asks for original UPC and the other asks for a copy. TigerDirect lists it as Free after rebate, so it should be golden.

Corsair CA-9011113-WW Vengeance 1100 Gaming Headset
The Corsair CA-9011113-WW Vengeance 1100 Gaming Headset gives you excellent comfort for long online gaming. Its lightweight behind the head design fits comfortably on your ears and is best suited for gaming, VOIP, and video calling. With the 40mm drivers and a built-in microphone, this headset gives you an extraordinarily audio quality with good accuracy and range for detailed clarity, and also captures your voice loudly and clearly without any distracting background noises. The Corsair CA-9011113-WW Vengeance 1100 Gaming Headset comes with a dual 3.5mm connector which works with any sound card or PC with onboard audio. You can attach the USB adapter with a single connection for excellent audio. In addition, its elastic polymer design provides a snug and reliable fit without any binding or pinching. Order the Corsair CA-9011113-WW Vengeance 1100 Gaming Headset now!

What It Is And Why You Need It:

40mm drivers; gives you an extraordinarily audio quality with good accuracy and range
Built-in microphone; captures your voice loudly and clearly without any distracting background noises
Dual 3.5mm connector; works with any sound card or PC with onboard audio
Elastic polymer design; provides a snug and reliable fit without any binding or pinchin
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
zathanos
Legit User
Legit User

Re: Corsair Vengeance 1100 Gaming Headset Free AR

Post by zathanos »

I guess they only had a very limited amount of them! It's already sold out. :(

-Zath
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

yeah, it was dead about 30 minutes after I posted this :(
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
zathanos
Legit User
Legit User

Post by zathanos »

Just when I'm in need for a new headset too! :(