Corsair CX430 V2 430W PSU For $18 Shipped AR

Know of a great deal on the web or at a local retailer? Let your fellow members in on the secret!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Corsair CX430 V2 430W PSU For $18 Shipped AR

Post by Apoptosis »

Newegg.com has Corsair CX430 V2 430W Power Supply (CMPSU-430CXV2) for $44.99 - 15% w/ promo code EMCXRVW246 - $20 rebate = $18.24 with Free Shipping.

The Corsair Builder Series of PSUs are designed for worry-free compatibility for your home desktop PC system build or upgrade. With features usually reserved for premium power supplies, they are a great choice for systems where continuous and reliable power delivery and low noise are essential.

With 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency and 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction, the Corsair Builder Series CX430 is the ideal choice for PC builders and upgraders who need a great value, quiet and energy efficient PSU for a low/medium specification home or office PC.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Corsair CX430 V2 430W PSU For $18 Shipped AR

Post by Kaos Kid »

Looks like they have this up again as a Shell Shocker Deal for today only from 1:00pm until 2:59PM PT for $19.99 AR. I just moved my mATX Giga785 board from the hot and stuffy (though roomier) Sonata 1 Case to a CM Elite 341 and my CX400 is still going strong, although for an mATX case or smaller I would rather have had the CX430M (currently $44.99 AR) for better cable management. I'm using the integrated Radeon 4200 video so no power-hungry vid card, but I do have 1 optical drive, an SSD, 2 HDDs, a USB multiple card reader and two case fans hooked up to it and it handles those duties fine for a budget PSU.
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll: