Ozeri Touch 440 lb Digital Bath Scale $29 Shipped

Know of a great deal on the web or at a local retailer? Let your fellow members in on the secret!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ozeri Touch 440 lb Digital Bath Scale $29 Shipped

Post by Apoptosis »

Amazon has Ozeri Touch 440 lb Digital Bath Scale (up to 440-lbs) for $29.37. *Must add to cart and proceed to checkout to see the lower price.

The MSRP on this scale is $129 and it has 4.5 stars with 952 reviews on Amazon!

New StepOn Technology automatically powers on upon contact to display weight measurements and automatically powers off to conserve battery power. No tapping needed to activate the scale.
Uses advanced algorithms to calculate Body Fat, Hydration Levels, Muscle Mass and Bone Index measurements within seconds of stepping onto the scale.
Features 3 Touch Sensitive Buttons for easy operation and 4 icons that automatically illuminate for Body Fat, Hydration, Muscle and Bone measurements.
Utilizes 4 high precision G sensors to weigh up to 440 pounds (200 kilograms) in 0.2lb or 0.1kg increments.
Elegant reflective off-white surface is made of high quality impact-resistant tempered glass, which is 4 times stronger than normal glass.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: Ozeri Touch 440 lb Digital Bath Scale $29 Shipped

Post by KnightRid »

440lbs - damn, I need to gain some weight if I want to put this puppy to the test. Only need about 260 more pounds lol
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Sparky
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Ozeri Touch 440 lb Digital Bath Scale $29 Shipped

Post by Sparky »

Shows up @ $39.99 in my cart this morning.
MSI Meg X570 Unify | Ryzen 3900X | Noctuna NH-U12A | G.Skill RipJaws DDR4 3600 16GB | Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2 NVMe | (2) WD Blue 3TB Backups | MSI 2060 Super Gaming X | Meshify - C | SB X-Fi