Margaritaville DM0500 Bahamas 36-Ounce Maker For $99 Shipped

Know of a great deal on the web or at a local retailer? Let your fellow members in on the secret!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Margaritaville DM0500 Bahamas 36-Ounce Maker For $99 Shipped

Post by Apoptosis »

Looking for something for Father's Day? Never see this down to $99 shipped, but that is what Amazon has it for! Be sure to click '8 new' from and select Amazon as the seller to get the $99 shipped price.
drink-maker.jpg
drink-maker.jpg (24.04 KiB) Viewed 2374 times
The New Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker - Bahamas is your passport to transport your next party to the islands. Simply fill the top reservoir with ice, pour your favorite ingredients into the jar and at the touch of a button, the Shave-N-Blend controls automatically make a pitcher-perfect 36 ounces of frozen margarita deliciousness in one easy step. The shaved ice ensures better drink consistency - no more ice chunks or watered down drinks. The Bahamas allows you to shave only and blend only to create customized frozen concoctions by adding more shaved ice or blending a little bit longer. The ice reservoir holds enough ice to make one full pitcher of margaritas in one automatic cycle, while melting ice is channeled into a rear reservoir to avoid watered-down drinks. The tropical color, nautical design elements and chrome accents make the Bahamas the perfect party enhancer for your next spur of the moment party. The blending jar and its components are all dishwasher safe, and the rest of the unit quickly wipes clean. Accessories include a Margaritaville shot glass, a quick start guide, a frozen drink recipe guide, and an instruction manual. The Frozen Concoction Maker - Bahamas is your escape to paradise.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: Margaritaville DM0500 Bahamas 36-Ounce Maker For $99 Shi

Post by KnightRid »

I always wanted one of these, probably cause of this line - "The tropical color, nautical design elements and chrome accents make the Bahamas the perfect party enhancer for your next spur of the moment party." - I mean, come on, the color and chrome will make your party better! LOL

Yea, I still want one though.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: