:shrug: :sigh: MAC

A place to talk about all things mobile
Dragon_Cooler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

:shrug: :sigh: MAC

Post by Dragon_Cooler »

So...yeah.... Someone very near and dear to me took the plunge into the MAC world. After being extremely anit-mac for the longest time, i guess its kind of growing on me. My G/F bought a macbook pro 15in for her graphic design and its pretty sweet.

I was just wondering if anyone has one and has some tips, personal experiences, etc....
DMB2000uk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: :shrug: :sigh: MAC

Post by DMB2000uk »

I've always liked the styling, but the whole one buttoned mouse is just silly Image

Dan
Image (<- Clickable)
Dragon_Cooler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Dragon_Cooler »

yeah some people are saying use a standard mouse for time being while getting use to it.

no one else wow!! i guess macs must really be hated huh.. lol
pastorjay
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by pastorjay »

I bought a MacBook pro a few months back. I absolutely love it, and for now, have no intentions of going back. I dual boot with XP right now (I will install Vista as soon as either Parallels of VMWare Fusion support it). It is just a wonderful machine. The one-button mouse is not an issue, as I got a bluetooth mighty mouse and it has 2 buttons. Great machines!
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

I put RAM in a iMAC (one that looks like a lamp) once for a cute girl here at work, does that count for anything?

Never really like the MAC's for much, used them in school way back when to type reports and play Oregon Trail out side of that nada.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
Dragon_Cooler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Dragon_Cooler »

yeah i guess it will be a matter of getting use to it. She will be using it for school so hopefully she will get something in before too long.
Sporg
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Sporg »

Tips or personal experiences... :-k hmmmm... I hear Mac owners eat their young :)
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
~Bertrand Russell