Help with Netgear WGR614v5

A place to talk about all things mobile
InFuZiOn
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Help with Netgear WGR614v5

Post by InFuZiOn »

Alrighty well I killed another barracuda only this time I know it wasn't entirely all my fault since HP decided to send me a refurbished harddrive. Either way the computer is still under warranty so I'm boxing it up to send it in to get the motherboard fixed and a new harddrive. In the meantime I have my mom's laptop and I thought it would be cool to have the wireless set up in my apartment. When I hooked up this Netgear router I had laying around, I managed to get everything set up with the exception of getting into the setup screen to configure it. Whenever I try to get into the router it tells me that the password is wrong even though I'm trying the default "password" password to get into it and have even tried resetting the router to factory settings to see if that would let me get into the router setup. I've also tried admin and a few other typical factory passwords but none of them work. Are there any suggestions out there that could help me get into my router? I dont think its entirely junk because it worked when I stopped using it a few months ago but I'm having trouble believing that there's no way I can get the password reset back to factory or atleast be able to get an override password for it if those exist. Any help would be greatly appreciated and of course +rep for those who can help me get this figured out!
InFuZiOn
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Help with Netgear WGR614v5

Post by InFuZiOn »

No ideas on how I could get into the configuration screen from anyone? :X
Velo:Sity

Re: Help with Netgear WGR614v5

Post by Velo:Sity »

What user name are you trying?