Google Phone: Nexus One / T-Mobile?

A place to talk about all things mobile
stopthekilling77
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Google Phone: Nexus One / T-Mobile?

Post by stopthekilling77 »

Well my faithful if not bulletproof, three year old Motorola SLVR L7 is going to be retired within the next few days/weeks.
My boss has a Droid, and my coworkers either have Blackberries or G1s. Having seen the Nokia N9000 up close and seeing all it could do that my phone couldn't do, I decided that I want something new like NOW.
The nice thing is that my company will reimburse me $20 for each monthly statement we bring in, as our jobs require us to keep ourselves available.
I like everything I see on the official site but I hear that Verizon is planning on neutering the software capabilities of the phone.
Having been an Cingular/AT&T customer for 6+ years I'm feeling the itch for something different, but I don't want to get shafted on having to deal with a neutered superphone.
I hear that T-Mobile is a decent provider, so I ask those of you who have been or are current customers of T-Mobile, please provide me with some feedback on their coverage, data speeds, issues, etc.
Any and all insight would be fantastic! If the company is decent then I'll be signing up to get the Nexus One for $179 with contract as soon as possible.
The SLVR is on its last legs, and I need a decision soon because I never know if its going to have a bad day ](*,)

Thanks all!
Cyberpower generic case
B450M PRO-VDH MAX
Ryzen 5 3600 w/PBO/OC
CM Hyper 212 EVO push/pull
Corsair VENGEANCE LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3600 CL16
MSI RTX 3060 Ti Ventus 3X 8G OC LHR
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
6GB Seagate HDD
EVGA 650BQ 650W PSU
ASUS VE278 27" monitor, Dell E2216HV (vertical)
Logitech Z533 2.1 Speakers, G935 7.1 or G435 headset
MS LXM-00001 keyboard
Razer Deathadder Elite, XBOX One Lunar Shift controller

I've come a long way from my original Core2Duo E6750 build y'all! :supz: