Dumb Question about IPod Touch

A place to talk about all things mobile
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Dumb Question about IPod Touch

Post by Kaos Kid »

With the IPod Touch (any Gen) can you copy over any mp3 on your PC, or does it only allow you to get protected content from the Itunes store?
Looking at a used one for my little boy but only if I can use my own mp3's
Thanks!
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
Sparky
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Dumb Question about IPod Touch

Post by Sparky »

Yes you can move any MP3 over from your PC to iPod, iPad etc....I think you're stuck using iTunes to to it, I've read up on other programs but haven't tried them, I just use iTunes to load my iPod up.
MSI Meg X570 Unify | Ryzen 3900X | Noctuna NH-U12A | G.Skill RipJaws DDR4 3600 16GB | Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2 NVMe | (2) WD Blue 3TB Backups | MSI 2060 Super Gaming X | Meshify - C | SB X-Fi
KnightRid

Re: Dumb Question about IPod Touch

Post by KnightRid »

I could be wrong because I will never let an i-anything touch my hands for too long but I believe you have to import the mp3 to itunes and then sync. Why? because Apple says you have to now just do it.

For a regular mp3 player you can just drag and drop, even an Android phone but Apple made it better :roll:

Yea, I love Apple's overpriced stuff so much lol
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: