Hello there!

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
PM_DMNKLR
Legit User
Legit User

Hello there!

Post by PM_DMNKLR »

Well, of all the forums I've been a frequently active member of, I can't believe I've ever forgotten to actually sign up here, lol, especially due to the fact that I've visited and read articles on here numerous times over the last year, lol. I guess over time, if you frequent a lot of forums, u tend to lose track of where you're a member and where you're not. Anyway, my name is Ron Smith, my handle, obviously, is PM_DMNKLR, some places I have to use PMDMNKLR or simply DMNKLR (though there've been a few imposters I've seen in some places, grr), it all depends on the site's coding rules, as some don't allow so many characters or certain types of characters, such as underscores.

I'm 30 years old, been using and working on/with computers since I was ~15, and have been a gamer since I could pick up a joystick/game paddle, lol. I also started doing some modding back in 2001, though I've yet to finish any of my projekts XD. I can still show examples of my current work, including my most recent and up-2-date projekts, as well as at least 1 older one. Anything else? just ask :)