Grumpy old fart

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Grumpy old fart

Post by Bio-Hazard »

Some of you may know me, some may not, but I'm the grumpy old fart that has been coming here off and on for what seems to be a life time. I have no idea of how I came across the forums anymore, but more than likely it was for a contest whick I more than likely didn't win.
My main rig in in my sig, and I'm a die hard AMD user, I haven't built a Intel system in so long i can't remember when the last one was, maybe a 286/386 rig or something like that.
If and when I game, I play FPS and that's about it.
I'm big into water cooling systems and I'm always trying something new as I have the extra cash.
Overclocking, yup, it it can be, it will be........... :shock:

I wonder why my sig isn't showing........... :shock: OH well no biggie, it's nothing special anyway.

Main rig:
Mountain Mods U2-UFO, DFI LanParty UT NF4 Ultra-D, AMD A64 3000 (Venice), OCZ EL DDR PC-3200 Gold GX XTC (2x512), HIS X800XL, WD SATA 80Gig, Lite-On DVD & DL DVDRW, Hiper Type R 580, Samsung 997DF 19" CRT.

Back-up rig:
Cooler Master Centurion 530, Abit AV8, AMD A64 3200 (Winchester), Ultra XL PC3200 (2x512), PowerColor 9800Pro, WD SATA 80 Gig, Lite-On CDRW, TT TWV 500w, KDS xtreme Flat 19" CRT.
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

Just a little more info;
I'm a retired 1st Sgt (US Army), 50 yr old, raised in the mountains of Colorado and now live out in the back woods of Missouri not to far from St Louis I suppose............ :shock:
Kids are all grown and gone and the wife and I like keeping to ourselves doing our own thing in life.
I guess that's about it really, just enjoying lifes little pleasures, and my computers.

Forgot to mention the cooling system on my main rig.
Swiftech Storm CPU block or APOGEE depending on my mood
Swiftech MCP655 pump, Laing D4 pump; sometimes both depending on my mood
PolarFlo TT GPU block
Home made 40 oz res
2 x 2-302 heater cores w/5/8 highFlow barbs
2 Weapon Shrouds per heater core
4 Evercool aluminum 120mm fans
Sunbeam Tech rheobus fan controler
All 1/2" Clear Flex tubing
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

we need people with experience (you only old when you think you old)
a valuable member of our little family. just stick around - we all love ya :finga:

nice rig by the way with good cooling. a nice reference computer.
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

fps biohazard says "BOOM! HEADSHOT!"