Sovereign's Rant Thread

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
Sovereign
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Sovereign's Rant Thread

Post by Sovereign »

- How did you find the forums?
Don't remember, I think I either got a link from [H]ard Forum or someplace like that.

- What system are you running?
I maintain my gaming rig, and my mom's work computer. Also my dad's laptop, he works for General Electric (who are retarded for putting 60+ running processes (on startup) on 1GB RAM)
Mine: See Sig
Mom's:
1GHz PIII
384MB SDRAM
Radeon VE 32MB
60GB HDD
CD-RW

Dad's:
2.17GHz P-M
1GB DDR2-533
60GB HDD
Intel Craptastic GFX
DVD+/-RW

- Are you an Intel or AMD Fan Boy/Girl?
AMD all the way! Runs cool, insane gaming performance thanks to HyperTransport...

- What type of gaming are you into?
Half-Life 2, Quake IV, StarCraft (occasionally), Homeworld2, Star Wars: Battlefront II, HALO, in other words, FPS mostly.

- Are you an overclocker?
I would, but my proc spits Prime95 errors no matter what if it's over stock (XP90 nonwithstanding).

- Other info:
Senior in high school living near Chicago, IL. Planning to double-major in political and computer science. Already got one college acceptance letter (best Xmas present ever). Play string bass in orchestra as time allows. Go to law school, get JD. Sue/defend from lawsuits. Bang gavel for a few years after that, then run for US Senate (I'm serious). Not dating ATM because my weekends are gone from after XMas break to February, and it's always been that way. Never really had/made the time for a GF, felt it wouldn't be fair to either of us cause I'm always running around for some stupid reason. Plus, unless she'll put up with me spending Fridays with the guys gaming, it just wouldn't work. White Sox fan. Can't think of anything else relevant right now.
Play
Q6600 @ 3.2GHz :: 8GB DDR2-800 :: eVGA 9800GX2 :: 7900GTX (secondary) :: abit IP35 Pro :: 150GB Raptor 10k RPM :: 2x750GB WD Caviar :: 120GB WD :: X-Fi XtremeMusic :: NEC 4551A :: BenQ DVD Combodrive (52x32x52) :: Dual 22" Acer AL2216W :: Thermaltake Armor Black :: Logitech Z5500 5.1

Work
Core 2 Duo @ 2.53GHz :: 4GB DDR3 @ 1067MHz :: 3670 :: Intel PM45 Chipset :: 500GB 5400RPM SATA :: Integrated Audio :: BD-ROM/DVD Burner :: 16" 1920x1080 RGBLED
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

woot a Legit US Senator hehe

SOunds like you got some great goals in life! And they say kids these days don't have drive!