not exactly new but...

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

not exactly new but...

Post by sbohdan »

well, I guess it's time I introduce myself. some of you may know me and some don't, so here I straighten this out.

my name is Bohdan Sienkiewicz (polish after my father - and yes I know all those polish jokes, so don't bother :mrgreen: )

I stumbled upon LR when I was trying to OC my prescott (good ol' google) and found out it's not all that easy as OC'ing a video card. I got lot's of help, no flaming (as at some other forums) and found LR to be a wealth of information in regards to computers (namely: overclocking, tweaking, colling, gaming etc.) and am still sticking around. I found that since I joined, I learned more, than since I got into computers 9 years ago and I noticed that if it wasn't for the Karate trainings and my girlfriend, I wouldn't be getting any life - that's how much I got sucked in :rolleyes:
also joined the folding team and am getting fanatical about it hehe.

I'm 36y. old, so I guess above the forums average age but still kicking :mrgreen:

my main interests are Karate and Motorbikes (owned quite a few: first speed ones ex. ZX 1100 and for the past 12 years choppers -japanese and harleys - I guess just getting old hehe)
I live in Ottawa, Canada since 1990, even though all of my close family lives in the states (Staten Island and pennsylvania)

I consider myself an overclocker (like to squize that extra juice if i can - still lots to be learnt
:rolleyes: )
I started out wit AMD but my last 3 rigs were from intel. I might be trying AMD in the future again but I guess will have to learn all the OC'in business all over again :?
I allways built my own computer (except the 1st one). had 6 of them so far.

i like fps and car racing games (sometimes I get nostalgic and dig out super mario and the sega games :mrgreen: )

I'm an artist and been painting 22 years now (had my first exhibition at age 16) and been supporting myself since then. if any of you dig art - here is my little site:

http://www.geocities.com/sbohdan2000/

my system specs are in my sig.
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

hey thanks for the good intro. I like your paintings, especially the "foggy_dirtroad". I think so of your links are not present though in your intro.
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

bigblockmatt wrote:hey thanks for the good intro. I like your paintings, especially the "foggy_dirtroad". I think so of your links are not present though in your intro.
oh, thanks matt. the biography link is broken. I will fix that soon.
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

i thought one of your pics needed some work so i made some changes hope you dont mind :)

"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

:shock: :rolleyes: :) :) :)
stlgirl
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by stlgirl »

sbohdan,

Hello and welcome to the site. I like your work and think its awesome your an artist. My favorite's are Morning river and dusk. Not to mention there is a + (bonus) to all of this, which is that your not bad to look at either. :)

Nice meeting you!
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

thanks, I do appreciate people still like art (even younger generations that - some say are only in love with electronic gadgets :rolleyes: ).

as for this:
Not to mention there is a + (bonus) to all of this, which is that your not bad to look at either. :)

Nice meeting you!
thanks - I'm melting :P but I don't consider this meeting just yet (maybe one day, as gvblake says, we could all meet-up somewhere...)
BTW, your avatar is kute, maybe as a female here, you give us a pic :P
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

o no... now were legitdating !!!
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

infinitevalence wrote:o no... now were legitdating !!!
:) :) :) :)
stlgirl
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Re: not exactly new but...

Post by stlgirl »

[quote="sbohdan"]I learned more, than since I got into computers 9 years ago and I noticed that if it wasn't for the Karate trainings and my girlfriend, I wouldn't be getting any life -

No this is not legit dating. As he stated above he has a girlfriend. I just thought I would compliment him on his picture on his website. For now you'll just have to look at my Karate kitten avatar :) My picture might come later on. As for now I'm going to stick to learning more about computers and pc hardware.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

:owned:
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

haha, legitdating, funny......I guess I'm unique then: I don't need anyone but myself (took many bad relationships to learn that one)......I'm such a hardass, lol :nut kick: