new member, from hell :-)

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
sp1nfer
Legit User
Legit User

new member, from hell :-)

Post by sp1nfer »

Hey everyome! Just registered not long ago, thought I should introduce myself..

I'm currently in highschool, living in Europe, Moldova(try finding where that is :)

As everyone here is pasionate about latest high-end tech, I to have a craving for the latest and fastest hardware aswell. I found Legit Reviews from a [H]ard|OCP review link, so I thought that maybe registering wouldn't be such a bad idea..

Current comp is a lappy:
Intel Celeron M 1500Mhz
256MB Ram
Integrated Intel Extreme Graphics 2 :rolleyes: (what can I say, works great with old titles)

I crapped my desktop while trying to overclock it so I have been on this ever since. I am also a hardcore gamer (not atm). I like RPGs, TPS/RTS, FPS, racing and all games that are fun to play, have good graphics or storyline...

I also have some experience in web designing with xhtml/css and standards, have tried coding some backends in PHP but have left them as programming doesn't seem to be my thing. I'm getting in touch with Photoshop now, so I hope I'll get proficient with it..

That about sums it up, for the tech part, but there's still much that I can't cover up in a single thread :)
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

welcome!!

drop the tech stuff and find out about WOMEN :ANAL:

Mike

oh and join the folding team too :p hehehehe
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
sp1nfer
Legit User
Legit User

Post by sp1nfer »

I would fold, but I have a really crappy connection, I'm no even telling you what kind:P
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

Great to have a fellow European onboard.... :partyman:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Welcome to the forums!
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

sp1nfer wrote:I would fold, but I have a really crappy connection, I'm no even telling you what kind:P
Don't tell me it's 24k? LOL

Great to have you on board!