Just a freak saying hello

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
Deathbystupidity
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Just a freak saying hello

Postby Deathbystupidity » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Hello every one I am chad from Western Kentucky. I am 36 and have been married for 5 years. My hobbies are collecting movies, gaming, modding computers and my body. I currently have 8 piercings and 4 tattoos. Living in a very small religious community so you can guess how many people react to how i look, which to me is funny. So yeah that is a little bit about me.

vbironchef
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Just a freak saying hello

Postby vbironchef » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Welcome to the forums! :) L.R. Is the best place to be!

ryandigweed
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Postby ryandigweed » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Hello. Welcome to the forums. I have been a long time reader and I just started posting out here.

FZ1

Postby FZ1 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Deathbystupidity wrote:Hello every one I am chad from Western Kentucky. I am 36 and have been married for 5 years. My hobbies are collecting movies, gaming, modding computers and my body. I currently have 8 piercings and 4 tattoos. Living in a very small religious community so you can guess how many people react to how i look, which to me is funny. So yeah that is a little bit about me.

I'm not too far away...it's good to be what you want to be. Don't worry what others think!
Joe

Return to “New Members Please Introduce Yourself”