Howdy folks!

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
Pleb1ram
Legit User
Legit User

Howdy folks!

Post by Pleb1ram »

Hello all!

I am an avid PC Gamer, but I have been out of the "game" for a couple years raising kids and focusing on work. I am finally able to get back to the world I love, and I have a better income to get it donw than I did a few years ago!!!

I have decided to build my first new PC in about 5 years, so let me show you guys what I either have, or speculate buying in the next few days/weeks.

I have built 2 gaming rigs in the past, but I am getting ready to embark on a journey I have little experience with. I want to RAID hard drives and put 2 graphic cards in SLI.

So here are the stats as they stand, sitting in boxes with no build time in yet:

Case
Yet to be determined but thinking the TT Revo Gene in Arctic White

Processor
Intel i7 3770K

Mobo
Asus Sabertooth Z77

Video Card
Asus GTX 660ti TOP
Asus GTX 660ti TOP

SSD
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB

HDD
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
(Thinking of adding another for RAID)

Memory
Corsair Vengeance 16GB

Power Supply
Corsair HX750

Any advice or links to guides/walkthroughs, or suggestions on what I might add to make it a more memorable build would be appreciated!!!

I am always seeking the advice of those with more experience and i am willing to be patient to make this a kick butt rig, so please feed me all the advice I can eat!