Zen and the art of werewolfdaddy

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
werewolfdaddy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Zen and the art of werewolfdaddy

Post by werewolfdaddy »

Hello. I'm a native of Knoxville, Tenessee. I'm an aspiring writer, which means I haven't made much money at it. Oh, I've been published many times in local newspapers and national poetry books, but that's nothing compared to what I want to accomplish.
I am absolutely obsessed with computers. I do my best to build or upgrade as often as time and money permit. Consequently, I build for my friends and relatives all the time. As for myself, I have 4 boxes ranging from a pentium 3 933mhz with a gig of ram to two amd 64 3000's with 2 gigs of ram each and nearly 2 terabytes of hard drive space. One amd rig has an AIW x800xt and the other a x800 pro.
I play BF2 many hours a week. Other than that, I have 4 screenplays I'm in the middle of finishing up.
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

Welcome to LRForums buddy!!!

We could do with members who can speak english 'round here, instead of l33t speak (or what ever you call it :))

Also with all those pc's you can also fold for team 38296
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Welcome to the forums! If you ever get bored and want to write PC articles let us know! LOL

Cheers
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

kenc51 wrote:We could do with members who can speak english 'round here, instead of l33t speak (or what ever you call it :))
Yep...and some Gaelic too :)
What kind of stuff do you write?

p.s. - nice mugshot! :snakeman:
Last edited by FZ1 on Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

Welcome!!

Folding is great for writers ;)

Mike
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
werewolfdaddy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by werewolfdaddy »

Thanks for the hospitality. I've lurked around the forums for a while, but I have to say this seems to be a great community.

FZ1 - Until last year, I wrote poetry and the occasional short story or article. After a while, I took the plunge and began studying how to write screenplays. I'm finishing up on four of them and working on another one. As far as my genre of choice, I love sci-fi and comedy with a dark bent. All I need now is an agent. :)

kenc51 @ KnightRid - It's pretty late, so I might have missed it. Do you have a link for the folding? I haven't folded in a while. It's time to get back into it. :drinkers:

Apoptosis - I'm not against writing PC articles. I'm working on these last drafts of my screen plays right now. While I don't plan on it taking forever, I don't know... :)

Instead of another post here, I'm adding to this one with an edit.
Just downloaded folding software. Took the liberty of putting your team number in. If that's not cool, I'll change it later. Secondary computer is chugging away at it now. 2 gigs of memory and an amd 64 3000.

Something I didn't say about myself earlier. I worked at the Tennessee School for the Deaf for three years and I am pretty proficient with sign language. After 4 years of tech support work, I'm wondering why I left. :P
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Thanks for joining the folding team! Be sure to enter the contest we have for folding team members. My aunt has worked with the Texas School for the Deaf/Blind for nearly 15 years now. She loves the impact she has on the children and while sometimes she gets stressed out the final outcome she gets to see is makes it all worth it.
pastorjay
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by pastorjay »

Welcome! Great to have you here! :)
werewolfdaddy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by werewolfdaddy »

Apoptosis - Working with deaf children had to be the most rewarding job I've ever worked. I still have a deep affection for the children and my ex-coworkers. I'll take a gander at that contest. :)