Hi all LR readers out there

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
Proboscis
Legit User
Legit User

Hi all LR readers out there

Post by Proboscis »

Hi,

My name is scott and I'm from central Michigan, although I'm currently residing in Iowa for scholastic reasons. I'm interested in OCing and reviewing parts/games, although my budget is very very tight at the moment and I do not forsee much reviewing being accomplished in the near future due to school - man, education can really get in the way of fun :)

Anyway, I'm not great at either of the hobbies I just mentioned, but I do enjoy them. I'm going into the health-care field (chiropractic), so if anyone has relevant questions, please feel free to ask - I may not respond super quick due to class load and clinic, but I will try my best.

I look forward to getting involved here and learning a ton, which won't be hard :cry:. Thanks for having me!!

Proboscis
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

all hail the nose :)

Welcome!
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

Welcome!!!

You not alone, there are many members working/studying to get into the medical profession!

Me, well i'm working to get out of my profession otherswise I'll need medical treatment :ANAL: