I just wanted to make a quick post in regards to the new Bioware game Dragonage: Origins
Bioware has just made a new patch available for their new game that includes ATI Eyefinity Multi-monitor support updates.
This is just a sample of things to come as far as AMDs commitment to software developers and publishers in making sure our hardware/features are compatible with today’s latest PC game titles.
Here is link for patch: http://social.bioware.com/game_patches.php
Dragon Age: Origins 1.01
* fixed potential corruption of character statistics
* fixed portrait appearance sliders when importing a character from the downloadable Character Creator
* fixed import for preset face settings from the downloadable Character Creator
* made Easy difficulty easier
* slightly increased attack, defense, and damage scores for all party members at Normal difficulty
* fixed video issues when running on a very wide screen display, including ATI Eyefinity displays