ATI Radeon HD 4800 Corel Draw performance problem

Forum for all the AMD (Previously ATI) video cards from the past, present and future!
Creed
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

ATI Radeon HD 4800 Corel Draw performance problem

Post by Creed »

Hello all. My name is chris coming from a Polish and deals with computer graphics. I have a problem with the ATI Radeon HD 4800 series maybe someone of You will know what's going on.
This is a short video showing the problem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAquIYSbZ1U
As you can see, when you import a bitmap into Corel and try to move it performance is not the best but when I change one of the parameters 3d and apply changes performance increases significantly.
Unfortunately, after restarting Corel the situation repeats itself. Please advice. (sorry for the English to assist the google translate)
FZ1

Re: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Corel Draw performance problem

Post by FZ1 »

I would try Corel's help forums. They may even list a known bug or incompatibility. Make sure you are using the latest card drivers and have updated Draw to the latest version.
Joe
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

pretty strange... have you tried some older drivers as well as the current?
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Creed
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Creed »

FZ1 wrote:...Make sure you are using the latest card drivers and have updated Draw to the latest version.
I have the latest drivers available, I also have corel x5 demo and the situation is similar.
Apoptosis in an earlier version of the drivers this problem also occurred but after a single switch the highest performance it was ok.
But also work in Photoshop CS5 which requires the latest drivers to run OPEN GL in Photoshop :(