A new version of TriXX - SAPPHIRE's own overclocking tool - has been developed specially for the HD 6800 series.
It is now available to download via the SAPPHIRE Select Club.
SAPPHIRE TriXX OC Utility V3.0 beta
TriXX helps users to get the optimum performance from compatible SAPPHIRE graphics cards in any application by allowing them to monitor, tune and save different settings of key parameters for the card.
TriXX not only monitors basic parameters such as fan speed and GPU temperature but also GPU load, voltages and memory performance. The user can chose the appearance of the TriXX interface with different skins.
Enthusiast users can adjust fan speeds, core voltages and clock speeds to tune performance to suit the application – for example maximizing performance by overclocking for gaming, or reducing operating speeds and fan noise when watching video. Three sets of parameters can be saved and named by the user, and recalled later, making it simple to switch between performance settings.
TriXX can also create a log file for future analysis, and the user can save the current VGA BIOS.
Updates will allow TriXX to support future releases of graphics cards and GPU families as well as enhancements to the tool.
SAPPHIRE TriXX is the optimal overclocking utility for your AMD RADEON™ graphics card. Features include:
* Overclock your AMD RADEON™ based graphics card
o GPU Core
o GPU Voltage
o Video Card Memory
* Save your Favorite Overclock Settings with up to 4 Profiles.
* Adjust your Graphic Card’s Fan Settings with Automatic, Fixed or Custom Fan Speeds.
* Information Tab with all you need to know about your Graphic Card including GPU, Interface, Memory, Driver Version, BIOS Version, Clocks, Shaders and more…
* Multi-GPU support (CrossFireX)
* Windows Sidebar Gadget option