AMD Catalyst 10.10e Hotfix Is Available For Download

Forum for all the AMD (Previously ATI) video cards from the past, present and future!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

AMD Catalyst 10.10e Hotfix Is Available For Download

Post by Apoptosis »

AMD Hotfix Catalyst 10.10e With MLAA For Radeon HD 5000 Series Now Available here

For those of you waiting for the unofficial drivers with support for Morphological Anti-Aliasing (MLAA) - Good News, Everyone! AMD have uploaded the driver and you now grab it from their site by clicking the image below. Windows 7, 32 & 64-bit; unsure if Vista (WDDM 1.0) is supported.

Notes are as follows:
The AMD Catalyst Control Center now features the new AMD Catalyst AI user interface options on the ATI Radeon™ HD 5000 Series (the new AMD Catalyst AI options were previously only available for the AMD Radeon 6800 Series):

* Fixed cases where Morphological Anti-Aliasing (MLAA) was not being correctly applied to games (very intermittently)
* OpenGL 4.1 beta support
* Support for the new Morphological Anti-Aliasing feature
* Dead Rising 2 – Crossfire profile (Resolves negative scaling)
* Crossfire Performance Improvement for:
o Metro 2033
o F1 2011 - (Direct X9 version)
o Fallout New Vegas
* Performance optimizations for systems with an AMD Radeon HD 6870 and AMD Radeon HD 6850 series of graphics products installed
* Aliens versus Predator performance enhancements
* Star Craft 2 performance enhancements
* OpenGL performance enhancements – gains can be seen in Prey, Quake Wars: Enemy Territories, and Heaven v2
* Support for additional Stereo 3D-capable displays:
o Viewsonic V3D241wm-LED
o 3D Projectors
Source = Rage 3D
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
HONkUS
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: AMD Catalyst 10.10e Hotfix Is Available For Download

Post by HONkUS »

Can't wait to get off work so I can go home and see this new fangled MLAA on my 5870!