God of War - Was it just a hype?

This is the place to hang out and talk about consoles. From game thoughts to hardcore mods feel free to talk about the Microsoft xbox 360 and PS2/PS3 here all you like!
Benly
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

God of War - Was it just a hype?

Post by Benly »

bought that game when it released a while back. I have only played 2 hours of it. Not inclined to play more? Why? I used to LOVE GOW franchise. :cry:

A part of my brain is not accepting it. ](*,)
KnightRid

Re: God of War - Was it just a hype?

Post by KnightRid »

Welcome to my world. I never bothered with the new God of War because of the stupid brat you have to drag around. This is GOD OF WAR not AWFUL BEARDED DAD GOES TO THE BUS STOP! I have all of the other GoW games for Vita, PS3 and PS4 (had ps2 but got the PS3 versions now)

Far Cry 5 was awesome I thought (get it on sale!) and I have enough on a gift card to get the season pass but still debating. I did get Far Cry 4 for under $20 and it is ok but the tower crap from Assassins Creed games sucks.

I am interested in how Vampyr is going to be but it may be too involved for me to like. I never like Witcher 3 because I thought there was just way too much to remember for controls.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: