Come Join the Largest Social Network on Your TV! Facebook and More Are Coming Soon to Your Xbox 360! Xbox 360 continues to deliver the leading games and entertainment experiences.
REDMOND, Wash. — Nov. 16, 2009 —
Unlock a world of friends, entertainment and games from the comfort of your couch, displayed on the best screen in the house, using Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE. Tomorrow, Xbox LIVE members around the world will have their Xbox 360 console transformed and plugged into the best value in home entertainment, with access to Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and Zune video with instant-on HD, all right in their living rooms.
• Facebook.2 Update your status to share what movie, game or entertainment you’re enjoying, connect with friends, and view their Facebook stream, status updates and photos on the big screen — all seamlessly integrated and custom-built for Xbox 360. You can even compare your Xbox LIVE and Facebook friends lists to see which of your friends are on Xbox LIVE.
• Zune. Zune video on Xbox LIVE offers a full-fidelity experience with instant-on HD in 1080p and 5.1 channel surround sound. No waiting for downloads or buffering, it’s there at the press of a button. You can also share the experience with up to seven friends through voice chat and Avatar integration on the TV screen — it puts a whole new spin on movie night.
• Twitter.2 Stay in the know by discovering, posting and replying to tweets right on your Xbox 360. You can even view friend profiles, trends and conversations, or search to see who’s tweeting about your favorite game.
• Last.fm. 2 Discover more music and explore endless personalized radio stations with Last.fm on Xbox 360. Skip, “ban” or “love” tracks to create your perfect mix. We’ve even built in “Gamer Stations” with game-related types of music selected specifically for the gaming community. (Available in the U.S. and U.K.)
Don’t have an Xbox 360 console? Now, more than ever, Xbox gives you great ways to stay connected and share fun and entertainment, starting at $199 (U.S.).
Microsoft is continuing to evolve Xbox LIVE to bring more games, more entertainment and more social experiences all from a single device. As a Gold member on Xbox LIVE, you get access to Facebook, Last.fm and Twitter, providing you with a pipeline of content that is always being updated and refreshed. For just over $4 per month, Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is hands-down the best value in home entertainment.
Launching on Nov. 17
2 Xbox LIVE Gold adult account required to access these features. Xbox LIVE Gold Memberships are just over $4 (U.S.) per month.
This is the place to hang out and talk about consoles. From game thoughts to hardcore mods feel free to talk about the Microsoft xbox 360 and PS2/PS3 here all you like!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Digital Puppy
- Posts: 4649
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:36 pm
- Location: LA LA Land, CA
Got something similar from Sony last night...
Just a little puppy trying to make it in a big digital world.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest