Couple more weeks..

This is the place to hang out and talk about consoles. From game thoughts to hardcore mods feel free to talk about the Microsoft xbox 360 and PS2/PS3 here all you like!
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Couple more weeks..

Post by grunt »

And MADDEN '07 Will be out for the 360!!! Woohoo!!! Cant wait, then my pre-season domination will begin as the real season is soon to kick off where THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS ARE GOING TO OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pcrobot
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by pcrobot »

Ha! Indy Colts FTW! 8)

I have a friend who's probably going to buy it (for PC) as soon as it hits the shelves.
Imakeholesinu
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Re: Couple more weeks..

Post by Imakeholesinu »

grunt wrote:And MADDEN '07 Will be out for the 360!!! Woohoo!!! Cant wait, then my pre-season domination will begin as the real season is soon to kick off where THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS ARE GOING TO OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, what is up with you people and the Skins. They suck. They sucked last year. They sucked the year before that, and so on. GIVE UP!
prozac26
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by prozac26 »

I'm not really into consoles, I'll wait for the PC version.
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Couple more weeks..

Post by grunt »

Imakeholesinu wrote:
grunt wrote:And MADDEN '07 Will be out for the 360!!! Woohoo!!! Cant wait, then my pre-season domination will begin as the real season is soon to kick off where THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS ARE GOING TO OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, what is up with you people and the Skins. They suck. They sucked last year. They sucked the year before that, and so on. GIVE UP!
ummm, ok now that you just proved you have NO CLUE as to what your talking about.. And that you dont have cable television..

to not like them is more then fine, to say they suck.. is just plain moronic... gj
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by grunt »

prozac26 wrote:I'm not really into consoles, I'll wait for the PC version.

I could never get into playing madden on the pc.. Its one of the "console only" games to me.... Kind of like bf2, its awesome on pc but SUCKS on the 360...

to each their own..
tomato
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by tomato »

If you're patient enough... you could wait until Madden '08 is released and pick up the '07 edition for dirt cheap :P such is the way of EA...
"Who' doing what now?"