gigabyte ga-ma69-s3h problems

Discussion about AMD CPU Motherboards
darkman
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

gigabyte ga-ma69-s3h problems

Post by darkman »

i just put a new computer togher atx ga-ma69-s3h amd cpu 4200x2 briston 65n/2 gigs gskill mem at ddr2 8oomzh/ultra computer case with a pw ultra power unit 500watts and am using windows xp home edition 32 bite/and have a samsug dvd combo drive which is on the ide cable ribbon //and a western digital sata harddrive 320 gigs/ my northbrigh was hot so i put a fan on it looks ok on temps 28c north brigh //temps on motherboard 25c to [38c load onit]/ temps on cpu 27c idle load on 39 to 45c/ plus im running a rear output fan 120mm and a front 80mm fan and im running a side fan that pushing air onto the cpu fan area and im wondering if i should reverse that 80mm fan to blow out and not onto the cpu fan area maybe causing a problems slowing down or messing with the cpu fan is not good//////////////////im using gigabytes eaytune to monitor performance and when im in there on the screen hardware monitor im getting a worning sigh a yellow one at the fan cpu fashing from red to yellow help is this a cpu fan problem or a software problem with gigabytes easytune program itself.... and another thing im having problems with is a error code that says write delay problems poping up one and awhile is this telling me my harddrive is on the outs anyone help or has this problems /////
another problem im having is loading a game into my system it takes forever and then it stops with a error cant load and i get a dely write error message again my hard drive is onyle 2 months olds has anyone have this same problems help me
DMB2000uk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: gigabyte ga-ma69-s3h problems

Post by DMB2000uk »

Try running checkdisk on your drive, there could be a filesystem error that is messing with programs etc.

You could also try asking the manufacturer of the hard drive for a diagnostic program for the drive, if they give you one and it finds errors, then you should talk to them about getting it replaced.

Leaving the 80mm side fan as an intake for fresh air for the CPU is the best idea, as you are right in thinking that the two fans will be fighting each other blowing in opposite directions so close together.

Does the software/instructions explain what the warnings are for? Is it too low fan speed or something else? Does the 'erroring' fan still spin ok (have a look in the case)?

Dan

PS. Try using paragraphs, it makes it so much easier to read and understand what you are saying :P
Image (<- Clickable)