ECS A790GXM-AD3 Motherboard Pictures

Discussion about AMD CPU Motherboards
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

ECS A790GXM-AD3 Motherboard Pictures

Post by Apoptosis »

ECS shipped this board to me by mistake (was supposed to go to PJ for the review), so I snapped a couple pictures before I re-packed it and shipped it to him.
ecs_a790gm.jpg
ecs_a790gm.jpg (85.08 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
The ECS A790GXM-AD3 Black Series motherboard is based off AMD’s latest Dragon platform. It supports the latest AMD Phenom II processors, ATI CrossFireX technology, and the dual channel DDR3 memory architecture. The board supports DDR3 1333MHz memory up to the capacity of 32GB which is more than enough for any memory-intensive application that you'd want to run on a single processor board.
ecs_a790gm_socket.jpg
ecs_a790gm_socket.jpg (79.43 KiB) Viewed 2012 times
To meet hardcore overclockers’ requirements, the latest exclusive BIOS utility, M.I.B. II, is included to provide various detailed tweaking options. Paired with AMD SB750 south bridge controller supporting the function of ACC (Advanced Clock Calibration). The board also has ATI Radeon HD3300 integrated graphics, which fully supports Microsoft DirectX 10 and the ECS A790GXM-AD3 has an on-board HDMI connector as well.
ecs_a790gm_sata.jpg
ecs_a790gm_sata.jpg (67.37 KiB) Viewed 2011 times
The last picture I took came out a bit out of focus (okay, it's bad), but I was trying to show the Easy button (Power Button & Reset Button) and the six SATA II headers. ECS has been getting better at making Black Edition boards and this one is another step in the right direction from the looks of things. Hopefully Jason can do a quick turn around on this one as I'm interested in how this motherboard does.

Since I bought myself a new Phenom II X3 720 processor I sent Jason my old Phenom II X3 720 processor, so we'll start doing Socket AM3 motherboard reviews from this point on.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!