Cooler Cooler Master Hyper T4 -LGA2011/1155/1156/FM1/AM3/AM2
3x-Exacalibur Fan Cooler Master - R4-EXBB-20pk-RO
VGA ASUS ENGTX660 DC II 2GB DDR5 2XDVI - ENGTX660-DC2T-2GD5
ASUS 24X SATA DVDRW Black S / Bulk Software
WESTERN DIGITAL 1TB Hard SATA6Gb 64Mb / s Red
INTEL 60GB SSD Hard 6g (system)
16 gb kimgston predator HyperX 1086mhz 4x4
Source Alim. RAIDER FSP 550W 80Plus Bronze-PCF-Active-ATX,
I'm having problems with system stability when I watch movies and sometimes some games appear to me small squares of various colors on the screen, the computer is very slow and sometimes stops for a few seconds when I try to accelerate the graphics card gpu tweak the screen goes all the squares and off when reconnecting says the driver has recovered from an error.
I wanted to tell me if I have something in the hardware configuration that is wrong (Example. Power supply, video card, memories)

from now thanks

carefully
Filipe Macedo
InspectahACE
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: HELP (problems on my pc) Stability and graphics issues

Post by InspectahACE »

Are you using the newest video card drivers or the ones off the disc? You mentioned "gpu tweak"...Are you using the ASUS GPU Tweak utility?
i9-9900k | ASUS Maximus XI Hero | ASUS Strix RTX 2070 Super | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4-3600 | Cooler Master ML360L AIO | Seagate Firecuda 510 1TB NVME SSD | Tt ToughPower RGB 850W PSU | Sound Blaster Z | LL PC-O11 Dynamic | ASUS Gladius II Mouse | ASUS Strix Scope RX| ASUS VG259QMM 24" 240hz monitor | Windows 11 Pro
MrJohnJohn
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by MrJohnJohn »

Does that issue also apply when you dont tweak the GPU?
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

Reseat the card in the motherboard. Physically remove the card completely and re-insert it to make sure it is in there properly. Dont just push on it, pull it out and put it back in.

set everything back to stock settings. If everything works at stock just fine then you just may not be able to OC

If you have a better power supply, try that, I am really not liking that low end power supply (why do people always skimp on this area? I used to do it myself)

check your gpu temps and make sure your cooling is working.

Fill us in on what happens and what you have tried so we can try and help further.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

This seems like a classic case of overheating. The computer is slow because the CPU is throttleing back to prevent heat damage and you see artifacts because of the GPU overheating as well. You must improve the overall cooling and airflow of your case. I would remove both the CPU and GPU coolers and after cleaning the cores, reapplying a good quality TIM. Make sure you have at least one fan sucking in cold air and one blowing out hot air from the case. Once you improve the cooling, you should see a big difference overall in your computing experience...
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=