Mobile Processor Question Help!

Discussion about Intel CPUs and overclocking. Need help with that new Intel processor? Not sure which one is right for you? Like to void your warranty? This is the place for you! Please keep the topic on Intel Processors!
13shane13
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Mobile Processor Question Help!

Post by 13shane13 »

Hi there,

well i have a Toshiba Qosmio Laptop G50 model: PQG55C-01R039 and i have a Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor P7350 (3M Cache, 2.00 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB, 25W Max TDP) CPU inside my laptop.. well since technology is going foward and programes are now more demanding..well also projects in school lol.. im looking foward to chang emy CPU but im dont know if i can to one thing.. im looking at this one the Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9000 (6M Cache, 2.00 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB ,45W Max TDP) and the only thins that bugging me is the Max TDP.. im not sure if i can go with 45W but i need to know from u guys..i have alot of experiance but not with laptop... sur eive taking apart this laptop a few times... who doesnt lol but knowing if i can go higher then the Max TDP on this cpu i have... i dont know..

well this is the question.. i hope i can pull a answer out of u guys.. thx

here are the comparing site: http://ark.intel.com/Compare.aspx?ids=40480,36750,