Should etailers and PC makers show benchmarks?

Discussion about Intel CPUs and overclocking. Need help with that new Intel processor? Not sure which one is right for you? Like to void your warranty? This is the place for you! Please keep the topic on Intel Processors!
AMD-Roy
Legit User
Legit User

Should etailers and PC makers show benchmarks?

Postby AMD-Roy » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:10 am

hi thanks to everyone who answered yesterday. I have another question for you today. By the way if you want to check out who I am you can find me here; www.linkedin.com/in/roytaylor/

The question is this. Should etailers and PC makers list the benchmark score for the component and PC they are advertising. Because when selling, marketing and negotiating on the business to business end of the industry we always use PC Mark and 3D Mark to compare between everything from APU to CPU to GPU to chipset. Since Futuremark allows for the distribution and use of both benchmarks (so etailers and PC makers could freely distribute them) there is no reason why they could not be used. Users could then test for themselves and verify the benchmark advertised.

Would love to hear your thoughts here.

thanks

redwanhasan
Legit User
Legit User

Re: Should etailers and PC makers show benchmarks?

Postby redwanhasan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:33 am

plus gaming benchmark, rendering benchmark will be even better. people can easily understand and decide which one to buy.
Core i7 2600
Cooler Master Hyper 412S
Gigabyte GA Z68A D3H B3
16GB Dual Channel 1333MHz
MSI GTX660OC 2GB SLI
Corsair CX750
ASUS MS228
Hitachi 1TB 3Gb/s, WD 2TB 6Gb/s

http://redwanhasan.blogspot.com/2011/01/me-my-blog.html

Return to “Intel Processor Forum”