Asus P5E3 Premium WiFi-AP @n Edition Motherboard Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Asus P5E3 Premium WiFi-AP @n Edition Motherboard Review

Post by Apoptosis »

Asus P5E3 Premium WiFi-AP @n Edition Motherboard

The ASUS P5E3 Premium/WiFi-AP @n is an Intel X48 chipset-based motherboard that combines performance with great energy efficiency. It supports DDR3 2000MHz dual-channel memory architecture and Dual PCI Express 2.0 x16 lanes for ATI CrossFire graphics performance card users. If you are looking for a motherboard that features cutting edge features and uses the tried and true Intel X48 Express chipset then look no further.

Article Title: Asus P5E3 Premium WiFi-AP @n Edition Motherboard
Article URL: http://legitreviews.com/article/721/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $363 plus shipping
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Asus P5E3 Premium WiFi-AP @n Edition Motherboard Review

Post by kenc51 »

I would buy this board tomorrow, but I'm not switching to DDR3 until Nehalem arrives.
Just can't justify the costs when I know I'll just be upgrading again before the year is out.

Nice review Jason! =D>
DX
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by DX »

Nice board but damn expensive.
AMD 960T OC'ed to 4gz
ASRock 970 EXTREME4 AM3+ AMD 970
2 X G.SKILL Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133 (PC3 17000)(16gb)
EVGA SuperClocked 02G-P4-2682-KR GeForce GTX 680 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16
martini161
Mr Awesome
Mr Awesome

Post by martini161 »

kenc51 wrote:I would buy this board tomorrow, but I'm not switching to DDR3 until Nehalem arrives.
Just can't justify the costs when I know I'll just be upgrading again before the year is out.

Nice review Jason! =D>
same here, i was thinking about getting one of these kinds of borads (x48 or p45) to hold me over until they get the kinks out of Nehalem, but it looks like im gonna be a first adopter :axe: what fun
gwolfman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by gwolfman »

martini161 wrote:
kenc51 wrote:I would buy this board tomorrow, but I'm not switching to DDR3 until Nehalem arrives.

Nice review Jason! =D>
same here, i was thinking about getting one of these kinds of borads (x48 or p45) to hold me over until they get the kinks out of Nehalem, but it looks like im gonna be a first adopter :axe: what fun
I concur. I'm waiting for Nehalem before I go buy DDR3 RAM. Thanks for all the screens of the BIOS. :)