Antec Twelve Hundred Gaming Case Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Antec Twelve Hundred Gaming Case Review

Post by Apoptosis »

Today we bring you the Antec Twelve Hundred, the newest case from Antec’s gamer case line. The Twelve Hundred is the replacement to the Nine Hundred released last year. Antec says that the Twelve Hundred is the “Unbeatable Gaming Case.” With 12 drive bays, 7 expansion slots and space for even the largest graphics cards it just might be. Join us as we take a look and see if it is.

Is the Twelve Hundred the “Unbeatable Gaming Case” that Antec says it is? Well, it has all the good things and corrected most, if not all, of the flaws of the Nine Hundred. If you liked the Nine Hundred, you will love the Twelve Hundred. As for the rest of us who have not been face to face with a Nine Hundred, the Twelve Hundred has a lot of nice style to it and it is very easy to work with and in. It also lends itself to be more user tailored than any other case I have used in a long while.

Article Title: Antec Twelve Hundred Gaming Case Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/777/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $169 with free shipping
martini161
Mr Awesome
Mr Awesome

Re: Antec Twelve Hundred Gaming Case Review

Post by martini161 »

wow thats one really nice case. I like how they have the entire inside painted black, thats something thats small but really makes a big diffrence
gwolfman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Antec Twelve Hundred Gaming Case Review

Post by gwolfman »

martini161 wrote:wow thats one really nice case. I like how they have the entire inside painted black, thats something thats small but really makes a big diffrence
Agreed. I really like this case. I waited for over 6 months for it to come out but had to make a decision so I got the Nine Hundred since the Twelve Hundred wasn't out yet when I did my last build. I don't know if it's worth it now to get the Twelve Hundred considering I already have the Nine Hundred. Either way, I really like this case and hope it (or the next incarnation) is out when I do my next build within a year or so. I just don't know where I'll find the space in my office for it since it can't find where my Nine Hundred is now (height limitation).