NVIDIA Enables SLI on Intel X58 Chipsets For a Fee

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

NVIDIA has always had the strong arm when it comes to graphics performance and a sign of this dominance was them forcing companies to only enable SLI on their chipsets. For years if you have wanted to run SLI you had to run on an NVIDIA platform, but seems to be coming to an end very soon. NVIDIA just announced a new licensing program to enable SLI on Intel X58 Express chipsets!

NVIDIA has finally allowed for SLI to be supported on Intel chipsets, which confirms that you could have all along if they would have allowed it. This is honestly the right move to make and NVIDIA got the announcement made before Intel releases the Intel X58 Express chipset and Bloomfield processors, which is huge.

NVIDIA is allowing Intel X58 Express chipsets to support SLI graphics right out of the box!

That is a huge announcement!
Article Title: NVIDIA Enables SLI on Intel X58 Chipsets For a Fee
Article URL: http://legitreviews.com/article/782/1/
chopper
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Re: NVIDIA Enables SLI on Intel X58 Chipsets For a Fee

Post by chopper »

Well.. quad SLI is the only thing for me to bye.. if they can deliver i'll bye . So i can test my new Koolance box that can cool 5000w it's an extern box in alluminium and take kool air from outside of house and blow out the hott air out of the room..and it's got it on power box (300w) to run koolance sys softvare and hardvare and just so fun to build..sad that not manny swedish pople like waterkooling sys.

Well it's cool in my contry so ..ok ..but stll it's a good thing.. :finga:
gwolfman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by gwolfman »

chopper wrote:Well.. quad SLI is the only thing for me to bye.. if they can deliver i'll bye...
So you're going to bye? Why leave so soon? You'll bye... wait, where are you going?

I think I might buy an X58 motherboard when they come out. I don't know anyone else who will bye it.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Be nice now... He said he was swedish in his post. I only know english, so props to you for knowing more than one language!
gwolfman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by gwolfman »

Apoptosis wrote:Be nice now... He said he was swedish in his post. I only know english, so props to you for knowing more than one language!
Sorry, you're right, I was being pretty blunt. But hopefully he learned the difference. I also speak two language, but I'm lucky English was my first. Props to anyone ( including chopper ) who had to learn English as a second language, because I sure wouldn't want to!