NXZT Panzerbox Aluminum Mid Tower PC Case Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

NZXT is aiming to extinguish the heat arising from computers with the Panzerbox aluminum mid tower PC case. Boasting over 300 CFM with two 190mm fans and a 120mm fan, along with an option to install a dual 120mm radiator, it looks like it just may do the job. Plus, it's lightweight! Read on to see if it deserves a spot on your desk.

"Over the years as PC components have gotten faster, they have also gotten hotter. These days, nearly every component generates some sort of heat and has gotten to the point where air may no longer alleviate some of it as airflow is sometimes restricted in some form. Enter the NZXT Panzerbox. With 190mm fans in a meshed front and on the meshed top with a 120mm at the rear boasting over 300 CFM of airflow, along with an option to install a dual 120mm Radiator inside, the Panzerbox is armed to combat the heat generated by your PC..."
Article Title: NXZT Panzerbox Aluminum Mid Tower PC Case Review
Article URL: http://legitreviews.com/article/969/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: projected price of $120

P.S. This was Alton's first review, so hats off to him for popping his LR reviewing cherry!
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
gwolfman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: NXZT Panzerbox Aluminum Mid Tower PC Case Review

Post by gwolfman »

Interesting location for the PSU.
Skippman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Skippman »

When I saw the refrence picture in the post I thought for a second that it CAME with the Sentry unit. I love my Sentry, works fantastic after I modded it to accomidate the radiator. I have a real love/hate relationship with NZXT. So much of thier stuff LOOKS amazing but when actually drilled down comes off as half cocked. This case looks to be a little gem and I'd rather have it than a box case as room at LAN's is usually at a premium. That being said, it does look a bit cramped in there.
InspectahACE
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by InspectahACE »

My first review for anything, and for any publication/website. I'm mighty glad it was here. Thanks for the opportunity Nate :)
i9-9900k | ASUS Maximus XI Hero | ASUS Strix RTX 2070 Super | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4-3600 | Cooler Master ML360L AIO | Seagate Firecuda 510 1TB NVME SSD | Tt ToughPower RGB 850W PSU | Sound Blaster Z | LL PC-O11 Dynamic | ASUS Gladius II Mouse | ASUS Strix Scope RX| ASUS VG259QMM 24" 240hz monitor | Windows 11 Pro