Lubix NC1 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lubix NC1 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review

Post by Apoptosis »

Make phone calls and listen to music in style and convenience with the Lubix NC1 Stereo Bluetooth Headset. With support for Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) and four built-in 3D sound modes, the Lubix NC1 headset makes a great pair of wireless headphones for listening to music in high-quality stereo. With Apple recently announcing that their iPhone 3.0 update will include support for stereo Bluetooth headsets, this should give a boost to the market and hopefully we will see an increase for the demands of devices like the NC1.

Quote: "Lubix may be new to you, but they make an incredible product with the $50 NC1 Bluetooth Stereo Headset. It may not have the best microphone to pick up your voice, but if you are into music, there is no better stereo Bluetooth headset available."

Article Title: Lubix NC1 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/972/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $47 plus shipping
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
InspectahACE
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Lubix NC1 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review

Post by InspectahACE »

If it actually has the LR print as the nice picture shows, I'll buy them :mrgreen: ..if they don't, well it sure looked like they did(props to the photoshopper lol)
i9-9900k | ASUS Maximus XI Hero | ASUS Strix RTX 2070 Super | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4-3600 | Cooler Master ML360L AIO | Seagate Firecuda 510 1TB NVME SSD | Tt ToughPower RGB 850W PSU | Sound Blaster Z | LL PC-O11 Dynamic | ASUS Gladius II Mouse | ASUS Strix Scope RX| ASUS VG259QMM 24" 240hz monitor | Windows 11 Pro
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

InspectahACE wrote:If it actually has the LR print as the nice picture shows, I'll buy them :mrgreen: ..if they don't, well it sure looked like they did(props to the photoshopper lol)
That's not a photoshop job... They made the skin from the site logo and sent it to us like that!
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

Apoptosis wrote:
InspectahACE wrote:If it actually has the LR print as the nice picture shows, I'll buy them :mrgreen: ..if they don't, well it sure looked like they did(props to the photoshopper lol)
That's not a photoshop job... They made the skin from the site logo and sent it to us like that!
I'm thinking you didn't see this blurb... :)
The above is only a mock-up of what Lubix can do for you or your company. I’m hoping Nate sees this and is able to purchase it for all of the Legit Reviews staff with an early Christmas gift.
It's photoshop'd.
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
Digital Puppy

Post by Digital Puppy »

Yeah, Lubix was giving us an idea of what a customized skin would look like for LR. From the other samples that they sent, it looks really slick.
Just a little puppy trying to make it in a big digital world.
InspectahACE
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by InspectahACE »

Illuminati wrote:
Apoptosis wrote:
I'm thinking you didn't see this blurb... :)
The above is only a mock-up of what Lubix can do for you or your company. I’m hoping Nate sees this and is able to purchase it for all of the Legit Reviews staff with an early Christmas gift.
It's photoshop'd.

hehe no I didn't see that..Honestly for some reason I felt like only looking at the pictures and not reading the article. Usually I lie about something like that, but they just looked that good. :drool: lol
i9-9900k | ASUS Maximus XI Hero | ASUS Strix RTX 2070 Super | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4-3600 | Cooler Master ML360L AIO | Seagate Firecuda 510 1TB NVME SSD | Tt ToughPower RGB 850W PSU | Sound Blaster Z | LL PC-O11 Dynamic | ASUS Gladius II Mouse | ASUS Strix Scope RX| ASUS VG259QMM 24" 240hz monitor | Windows 11 Pro