2009 E3 Expo - Opening Day Coverage

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

The 2009 E3 Media & Business Summit hosted by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) is going on this week at the Los Angeles Convention Center June 2-4. Read on as we bring you some of our day one show coverage.

It’s that time of year where all the major computer and video game manufacturers to show off their upcoming projects to a slew of industry insiders at the Electronic Entertainment Expo, better known as E3. When most people think of E3, they think of the games (and sometimes the booth babes). For the most part this is correct, but as we attended this year’s event, we found some pretty nice hardware on display.
Article Title: 2009 E3 Expo - Opening Day Coverage
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/982/1/
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
DMB2000uk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 2009 E3 Expo - Opening Day Coverage

Post by DMB2000uk »

Cool, wasn't expecting any E3 coverage. :)

Can we get some Tritton's in to review? After watching that guy talk about them I want some :P

Dan
Image (<- Clickable)
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

The random guys with guns have got to be Counter-Strike! Great coverage!
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
InspectahACE
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by InspectahACE »

I had a Tritton headset not too long ago..sounded great..but they were blown from the moment I opened the box. So I returned for a refund. Kinda wish I exchanged but oh well.That's Fry's for ya
i9-9900k | ASUS Maximus XI Hero | ASUS Strix RTX 2070 Super | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4-3600 | Cooler Master ML360L AIO | Seagate Firecuda 510 1TB NVME SSD | Tt ToughPower RGB 850W PSU | Sound Blaster Z | LL PC-O11 Dynamic | ASUS Gladius II Mouse | ASUS Strix Scope RX| ASUS VG259QMM 24" 240hz monitor | Windows 11 Pro
hercules71185
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by hercules71185 »

is it just me or did that alienware have a bit of bleeding in the screen? If you are paying as much as it costs for alienware, ESPECIALLY their high end SLI gtx 280 set up. I'd expect the screen to have 0 bleeding and dead pixels.
Digital Puppy

Post by Digital Puppy »

hercules71185 wrote:is it just me or did that alienware have a bit of bleeding in the screen? If you are paying as much as it costs for alienware, ESPECIALLY their high end SLI gtx 280 set up. I'd expect the screen to have 0 bleeding and dead pixels.
Hmm..not sure...I'll have to check the original video again...It could be because we were shooting in almost complete darkness. I'm actually surprised the video came out that good. Everyone who was trying to film was having problems.

I must say that the screens that I saw looked incredible!
Just a little puppy trying to make it in a big digital world.
hercules71185
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by hercules71185 »

it was right before he loaded that new demo game that uses the keyboard illumination. I would think it's just the camera view. Because I've only seen 2 high end alienware computers and the screens were really clean and clear like Clearasil.