MSI P55-GD65 Motherboard Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

MSI P55-GD65 Motherboard Review

Post by Apoptosis »

The P55-GD65 is one MSI's P55 Express chipset based motherboards that can be used with Intel's newest LGA1156 'Lynnfield' processors and is part of MSI's Gaming series motherboards. The board features Overclocking Genie technology, DrMOS and APS technology, which is still the only OS independent power saver on the market. Read on to see how it does!

"The MSI P55-GD65 is a solid motherboard that offers users a full range of overclocking and tweaking options. All in all, this is a great motherboard for the price. Combined with a Core i5 750 CPU this would be a killer gaming system on a budget, and one that would reach 3.6GHz with very little effort. It's an incredibly good board that still maintains the value that the Core i5 and i7 800 series CPU's shoots for..."
Article Title: MSI P55-GD65 Motherboard Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1102/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $159.99 plus shipping
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: MSI P55-GD65 Motherboard Review

Post by Major_A »

When is MSI sending out the Big Bang samples? I'm very curious to see how the Lucid Hydra situation pans out. I really like the idea of not having to essentially ditch my video card every time I buy a new one.
Gomeler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Gomeler »

Major_A wrote:When is MSI sending out the Big Bang samples? I'm very curious to see how the Lucid Hydra situation pans out. I really like the idea of not having to essentially ditch my video card every time I buy a new one.
Damn good question.. I'm waiting to see how Hydra works for gaming.
3DMark06 Addict

Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Major_A wrote:When is MSI sending out the Big Bang samples? I'm very curious to see how the Lucid Hydra situation pans out. I really like the idea of not having to essentially ditch my video card every time I buy a new one.
So the whole DX10/DX11 thing doesn't bother you?
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

Guess I missed that part... I'm assuming you are talking about mixing and matching DX10 and DX11 cards with terrible results?